3. Mason

Dear Alexandria the Beautiful,

I like the name Mr. Mystery, and yes, you were correct, my identity shall remain a secret. I prefer it that way, if you don't mind, but you can guess if you wish.

Of course you knew I would ask for the reason you were answering, thank you for answering. I was hoping you would. Though I was 99% sure if you did answer curiosity would be the reason, seeing as you have a great curiosity for everything and you love solving mysteries. Isn't one of your favorite types of writing mystery?

Ahh, it seems that I am getting side-tracked. I do hope you are actually feeling better, and not just coming to class just to see if you could figure out who I am. Did you know that you subconsciously scan the entire room as soon as everyone settles down before every class? I find it quite amusing and adorable that you subconsciously look for me.

Now about Mason, I doubt he hates you, who could possibly hate you? Also, maybe he is intimidated by you. You aren't afraid to speak your mind, you are very enthusiastic, and you are very strong and independent. You sure can pack a punch I might add. I remember one time I was training in the gym and I saw you taking your anger out on one of the trainers. He was very surprised, but I wasn't. I always knew you were tough. Now back to Mason. Do you know anything about him? I think you would find him quite interesting seeing as you two are entirely different. You come from a small town in the middle of somewhere USA, whereas Mr. Williams comes from a rich family and has lived in the city all his life. I wonder what you have in common other than your love for writing of course.

I don't know why you doubt yourself so much though. You are beautiful, fun to be around, you have an amazing personality, and an all round wonderful person. I wish you would see that. Now when I sent the first letter, my only purpose was to make sure you were alright, but now, if you don't mind of course, I was wondering if the purpose of this could be so that I would be able to find out more about you. I only know things about you that you share in front of the class with your narrative writing, though fictional writing is known to reflect the authors past, and you are quite unapproachable for me, so I would like to get to know you through these letters, of course that is if you wish to continue.

With the sincerest compliments, 

Your Secret Admirer