4. Alexandria

Dear Mr.Mystery,

I think I shall begin guessing once I have more clues about who you are. All I really know about you is that you're in my English class. Though that barely helps considering how I don't pay attention on  the people in the class. I do NOT subconsciously scan the room to look for you! I am merely trying to take in my surroundings.

I thank you for your compliments, but I don't think Mason feels the same way, and I do not think they are true. Also, I may not know much about his life, but I know he is the heir to a large company, and he gets everything he asks for. I don't mean to sound rude, but you (whoever you are) don't know about my past either. I usually steer clear of that subject, but if you do wish to find out about my life now, and tell me about yourself along the way, I would love to continue writing to you.

Another thing I was wondering about was that did you notice how excited Mason got when we started writing today? His stormy blue eyes were sparkling. Then when I was done writing I turned to see him concentrating on his topic, and you could see his eyes full of enthusiasm. I wonder what he was writing about today.

What did you write about? We were suppose to write a fictional mystery story. Well at least the first chapter, I couldn't quite get the beginning right, so I have to work on that. My story is about a girl who forgets her memory, but when she tries to figure out her past people begin to lie to her, so she has to figure out whose lying and who she can actually trust. I was contemplating about having her wake up in a hospital in a city she never lived in before, but then I wasn't sure because I wanted her family to know about it, and if shes traveling the world and somehow gets in an accident, then what would they have to lie about? Like you said before I love mystery books, but i can't seem to be able to write them. Hopefully you can give me some ideas. I wonder if I should ask Mason for help, he seems to be good at writing mystery as well, seeing as it's the only genre of writing he does better than me in.

Awaiting your next letter,

Alexandria