2. Alexandria

Dear Mr. Mystery,

I didn't know what to call you, may I ask for your name? Though I doubt you will tell me, seeing as you could have in your first letter. 

I know you will ask me why I chose to respond so I might as well answer that now; I don't know why I responded honestly. I guess I wanted to find out who you were. I mean, not everyday does a girl receive anonymous letters in her locker. I would also like to know, how you know that English is my favorite subject and what classes I am in. Oh and of course you found my locker.

To answer your questions, no nothings wrong, I was just really tired, and I wasn't feeling well, so I decided not to go to the rest of my classes. I also do not find Mason bothersome, though it seems he may find me bothersome, since he doesn't seem to want to talk to me. I am fine with that, but we are partners in English, so I wish he would speak to me. I used to think he found me hard to understand, since I have an American accent, but everyone else seems to understand me, so I came to the conclusion that he just doesn't like me. That did bother me a bit though. Then he asked me if I was okay, which took me by surprise, thats all. I was just not feeling well and decided to do back to my dorm.

I think that covers everything, and I would like to thank you for your compliments, though I do not find them true at all.

With thanks,

Alexandria.