6. Alexandria

Dear Mr. Mystery,

I think most of the people in our classes are British, it's pretty hard to get a Tier 4 pass without a scholarship. What do you do as a pastime? What color is your hair and eyes?

As for the compliments, I guess you could say I'm not used to them. That is all I will speak of on that matter.

Why would you be interested with my life? Sorry for hounding you with questions, but it's weird for me to have someone tell me all these things, but I don't know how to reply, I can't tell you you look nice as well, since I don't know how you look. Some description would help me.

I don't know what you mean by having my guard up... I like to think I'm like everyone else. I may just not be as straightforward as some of the others here at our university. I prefer keeping to myself.

I guess he could be misunderstood, but I highly doubt it. You're right though, he doesn't have to go here, maybe he just wanted to rebel against his parents. I also like writing mystery, but I don't think my excitement that day beat his.

Thanks for your advice, I will take it into consideration, and I plan on asking Mason for help later today. Also, sorry for the late reply, I haven't been to class for the last couple days, I'm not sure if you noticed.

Thanks for everything,

Alexandria