7. Mason

Dear Alexandria,

I like to write as you can probably tell, though not usually letters. I'm a bit of a gamer as well, Call of Duty is by far my favorite. I play a bit of football, or soccer, as you Americans call it. What I love to do most though, is something I believe we have in common, I'll give you one guess.

Asking about my features won't help you my dear, like most others I'm a brunette and have brown eyes. Sorry there sweetheart, but most of our fellow classmates match that description.

I am interested in your life because you're different than anyone I have ever met. I grew up very unlike you. Instead of a loving family that would love to dote you if they could, I had a cold family that only thought about themselves. I grew up differently than you, so I guess it's my nature to discover why, and I believe your past has something to do with it, though you never speak of it. I want to know more, but if you do not wish to speak, actually it's more like write, than I won't press you.

I mean you generally don't speak others unless you have to, I wish you would. I may be able to speak to you in person that way. Maybe you'd figure out who I am faster if you spoke to me in person.

Back to Mason, I don't think anyone would rebel academically, but who knows what's going on in his life.

I have noticed you were gone, I was very curious and was even about to ask your roommate. I hope you're okay now.

Best wishes,

Mr. Mystery