Part 1

Wrath of God; Zombie apocalypse 1  

Episode 1: How it all began

Zombie invasion started 2weeks ago in our town in cavite but the infection herein the Philippines happened 2 months ago. many did not expect that the virus could spread in the Philippines so fast because it started in the U.S which is a thousand miles away from here.  

some speculated that it all started when a ship from America harbored in manila Bay , while some thought that an airplane crushes in the middle of Manila and the only survivors are fresh eating zombies, but we would not know , because after just a few weeks after the zombie infection in America , the virus spread all over Luzon and Visayas taking millions of deaths and bringing them back to life to cause more deaths .

My name is Christian Volante , and only me and my sister , Kris survived the zombie infection in our family here in Cavite.

We survived coz of huge information on how to survive a zombie infection , the day we heard the news about the madcow cum madman disease in the U.S , I had a conversation with my sister and we agreed to plan for the upcoming disaster .

We already knew what will be the outcome . they have the same symptoms just like the zombies in the movies, but the only different between the zombies in reality and the zombies on the movies is that zombies in real life knows how to fucking run .

it is the same reason why it all happened so fast , on the first day it is just one barangay, then the next few weeks, it is almost half of luzon and 3 cities in Visayas , then the news stopped giving information , maybe the news stations are already affected by the zombie infection and all known reporters are either dead or semi-dead . 

Wrath of God : Zombie Apocalypse 1 

continuation...

Our barangay managed to save us by locking our village down , many of our neighbors panicked and thought that higher ground are safer than here in cavite . so many of them left their houses and decided to go to tagaytay and other high grounded cities.

but they thought wrong , according to my neighbor and is also my friend johnrick , tagaytay is already being attacked waved by waved by zombies, and the last thing he said to me is that they managed to outrun them but they dont know where to go next ....

My mother is stranded in pasay and we can't contact her , so we assumed that she is gone by now . all of my remaining family left cavite and had gone to Visayas to seek refuge , but we cannot contact them either , maybe the cell sites are now inactive because there are no one to manage it .

We are now living in a farm near our village and used the cars nearby to block the entrance and managed to build a cemented wall in the bridge connecting our village to the nearest highway.

"we are running low on supplies , we have to find another place to scavenge for food and other necessities for us , some of the stores here in camella are already empty and some of them are near the road which is heavily roamed by those man-eating monsters" said captain Mark Suarez

"but captain ,leaving this place is a big risk , we have already managed to build a barricade here and fortified our defenses , we also dont have the weapons to kill hundreds of zombies" I exclaimed

" He is right sir , the nearer we are with those monsters, the more we become vulnerable to them" said Joy whom managed to save my ass a couple of times .

I remember when the first wave of zombies attacked our village they are about 20+ zombies running crazy with their guts hangging in their stomach , some of them had their body parts taken off. half of them looked like they are freshly turned , but some of them are already disentegrating and bloated like a puffer fish .

The people near us panicked when they saw them and run home to their houses and locked their gates. but for me that did not believed what my eyes are seeing , i just stand frozen out there in the open.

I hear their loud moaning getting closer as the second goes by , and before I realized that they are heading on my way , the nearest zombie is now about 5 feet away from me ,.

I just closed my eyes and hoped for the worst. but the only thing I felt is blood all over my face and shirt. Joy manages to hit the zombie in the face just before it has the chance to bite me .

luckily at that time , our captain and his tanods came and started firing at the zombies with their handguns and manmade sumpaks. As i saw zombies falling one by one , my sister pulls me back to the house and locks the gate.

" what the hell are you doing out there kuya! are you fucking out of your mind? " screamed Joy punching me in the face. it hurt so bad i think it bled , but i dont know because my face is already covered with stinky blood.

As I start to apologize for my stupidity, We heard a scream.... 

(to be continued)

~~~~

guys .. joy and kris are the same , joy is her nickname :))