Episode 12

Dead City 12

Episode 12 : Convicted Truth

Christian's POV

they heard the shout on the speakers of the mall .

I saw Kris hurriedly entered one of the doors, but as to my surprise , she returned screaming . "wrong way! go to the other door , NOW!" she ordered.

All of us followed her orders immediately , I was the last one to enter the other door so I was almost been grabbed by one of the zombie. it is a long corridor going below the mall , it looks like a way for carts that are being transferred in and out of the mall .

As we reach the ground floor , we saw about 13 dead bodies lying on the floor . they all looked like zombies , but there are no bullet holes on them , just sliced and smashed heads.

I don't know why the fuck did they run before, but I am sure that those guys can really fight . Joy looked at me and knew what I was thinking about , she silently positioned on my side. " I think there is something fishy going on here, if they could fight this good then why the hell did they run and fled immediately on the mall leaving us for ourselves? " she whispered.

I looked at her and said " there is only one way to find out " I reached the guy with the eye patch and grabbed his shirt pointing my pistol on his neck. his other 2 members reacted but Joy is already pointing her rifle on the 2 of them . the other 2 lay down their weapons and raised their hands in a surrender position.

the other 5 stared at us with shock .

" you will start talking right now or we will start throwing you 3 out of the mall one at a time and be fed on the zombies ! " I ordered.

" what are you talking about ? we did'nt do anyting !. " he pleaded.

" oh yeah? " I said. then I started pulling him on the door we had just entered with the help of Johnrick that now understands the situation . he whispered " I hoped this fucking works " and then punched the guy in the gut.

we are now at the door we had just entered before. " I will count up to 3 , you better start talking or we will open this door and push you outside for the zombies to eat. " I whispered.

"1" I banged the door using my handgun . The zombies outside heard because they are now trying to break in by punching and banging the door .

the guy with the eyepatch looked very scared, but he stayed silent .

I am not really this kind of person , but there is just only one way to let them spit out the information we needed.

I ordered Chris and Jonas to hold the guy with the eyepatch . They nod and obeyed my order.

" I will open this door at the count of 3. after that you two will kick him out on the door before the zombies outside gets in, okay? . " I ordered.

the 2 just nod, but they looked at me like I was crazy. " Ready? 1.. 2..-- "

just before I counted 3 , The guy with the eyepatch cried out " please! please don't kill me, I will tell you everything just don't throw me out there! "

the other 1 shouted at him " NO! THEY MUST NOT KNOW THE PLAN YOU FAGGOT! DRAKE TOLD US TO KEEP THE PLAN FOR OURSELVES! ".

I looked at the other one and angrily charged at him , I bashed his face with my gun so hard that his eyelids burst out lots of blood in an instant. after that , I returned to where the eye patched guy is and looked at him face to face ." you will tell me everything , or I will shoot you in the foot and we will let you bleed to death! " I shouted on his face, spraying some saliva on his face which he did'nt had time to wiped because of his fear.