part 4

Wrath of God: Zombie Apocalypse 4 

Episode 4 : The unexpected Survivor

I could not believe my eyes , there is a zombie inside the house!

as I was trying to reach for my gun , I forgot that I dropped it and forgot to recover it because of the commotion .

the zombie lunged out to me but luckily my one hand holds onto its neck and the other one pinning him down with one swift movement . I hear his low moaning and his powerful body forcing me to let him go . but i wont let him get up , its a life or death situation .

I called for help " Somebody fucking help me! there is a fucking zombie in here! " i felt helpless right now , I cannot pin him down for much longer now . my hand is going deeper to his neck , it looked like the flesh on his neck are very tender, I can see blood dripping down my hand and it is making me sick .

After a few seconds , I saw Kris sprinting towards me with an axe on her left hand then swoosh it in the head of the zombie , instinctively I ungripped my hand on the zombies neck as my sister slices the zombies head in two .

My adrenaline rush starts to fade and I could feel my body trembling , I could use a long sleep because of this.

" Kuya ! what the hell happened ? the other members of our group are already in the farm house , why are you still here?" Exclaimed Kris , Her eyes are full of terror and worry about what happened

I explained to her what happened . " Oh god . How could the zombie got inside the house that easily and without us knowing ? " said Kris.still shocked of what happened.

I think for a minute or so , then realized " oh shit ! because of the commotion outside , we panicked and sprinted inside without closing the backgate . those fucking tanods, they are the last one to enter the house " I exclaimed .

We immediately run towards the backgate and saw that the backgate is indeed open . so I run immediately and closed the gate , thankfully there is only one zombie in the premises at that time .  

as Kris and I go to the farm " you all should not be that stupid and reckless like that , you may cause the death of others. if I have not been there, you are probably dead by now " she said

I smiled at her shyly " hey , it wont happen again , and also , its the tanods fault for not closing it . " 

I said trying to protect myself " hey, if y'all are ordered to go to the farm , why did you go at the weapons depot at the first place? "

" I was going to get some supplies in the store when I heard you scream , I thought it was a girl so I run immediately , and then I just found that it was you , you dork " Kris joked

" shut up , I could handle it myself , I just left my gun in the front door . " I smiled . defending my ego.

" oh okay , but by the way , what are you still doing out there ? " asked Kris

" I am looking for Michael , I just talked to him before the zombie attack . but after the commotion , I cannot find him anymore " I said . With worry in my eyes . if anything happens to him , i won't forgive myself..

When I look in Kris face, she is smiling . " Michael is already safe, he is with the others , He is in the store when the zombies attacked. he said that he wants more of the candies you gave him before . you dork , you should'nt give him many candies, He have sugar rush now and wont stop talking, even when I am already far away I could hear him talking " kris laughingly said.

(continue on next page )