Episode 5: run like hell

Dead city 5

Episode 5: Run like hell

Kristins POV

" How can we get the hell out of here ? " whispered Kristin to his boyfriend Kevin . they have been inside the mall for about 3 days now . they did not expect what happened , they are just about to go home from their work . they are riding a passenger jeep going to bacoor , when suddenly the jeep is hitted by a car on the right side .

luckily they are sitting on the left side of the jeep , it looked like the time just slowed down , she could see 3 unsuspecting passengers get hit by the car . the one in the middle got hit by a piece of metal in the head , cracking open the head and spurting its brain on to her , the 2 in the side also got hit , but unluckily for them , the force is too much for them that they're dead in an instant.

they sprinted out of the jeep and saw what was happening . the driver of the car is also dead, but you could see that someone just bite his left cheek off .

other passengers also left the jeep and inspect the driver of the car , one man is very mad of what happened that he opened that drivers door and pulled the body out of the car.

we thought the man is dead , but somehow we saw the finger on his bloodied hand moved. I shouted " HE IS STILL ALIVE! BRING HIM TO THE HOSPITAL!" Kevin put his hands on her mouth so she cannot speak no more . She looked angrily to him , but she now understands why he did that . The not so dead man woke up , his gazed is frightening , he looked like he is angry , but is it also hunger that she sees in his eyes?

" YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE , YOU KILLED MY WIFE YOU FUCKING DICK!" Shouted the man from the jeep . It looked like the not so dead man wants to say something , so the angry man put his head near the mouth of the not so dead man . but we're shocked of what we've seen , the angry man gagged as if something is drowning him . the reason he is gagging is because he is bitten by the not so dead man in the neck , we could see a river of blood coming out of it .

I screamed so loud I feel my throat ache . The not so dead man crawled to the angry man that is now lying on the floor . then bite a chunk of meat on the stomach of its victim.

I already know what it looks like , its the same thing i have scene on the news. the zombie infection reached the philippines! .

to warn the others I shouted " get away from him , he is a zombie ! " pulling the women near the zombie and ask her to call the police.

as I was about to tell Kevin to get the hell out of here , I heard another scream " OH MY GOD! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" . there is a woman being attacked by looked like another zombie , and we could see a lot more coming from Manila .

We could see people running for their lives , why some are now on the floor being eaten by what looked like an army of zombies.

I pulled Kevin and told him to get out of here now . Kevin did not speak , but I could see the fear in his eyes, so we run like hell going to bacoor .

someone shouted at us " pareng Kevin, whats happening ? " said by the man riding a motorcycle .

" the infection spreaded here already Marco , we must return home to camella immediately, we are not safe here. " explained Kevin .

" Ride on my back , I'll drive you there " .. said Marco , who is now looked like he saw a ghost .

when I turned my head on my back , I saw 10+ zombies coming on this way . they just stopped when they saw a crowd of people near the bank then lunged at the shocked citizens .