....Introduction....

Not everyone is born with a golden spoon. Genevieve is a 19 year old, poor girl. She had reached Chicago with the bases of scholarship at Robbert Morris University. Her interest is usually found in suspicious novels. Once or twice a week she accompanies her roommate Kathleen while shopping.

Genevieve is not so well off, for her support she had applied for a part time job as a waiter in a club. Where as her friend Kathleen belongs to a wealthy family. She is engaged with a 21 year old boy, Ben.

From childhood Genevieve is interested in salsa dance. When coming back from University she saw a poster of a dance class preparing for dance competition. Nothing is for free in life as if this same rule goes with the dance class, it demanded for $300 dollars. Later on Kathleen insisted her to take part in the dance class. Kathleen also took part in the dance competition choosing Ben as her dance partner.

Today was the first class, Kathleen and Genevieve were already late for the class it was about to start on 4:30pm and it was already 4:20pm. They were running as fast as cheetah suddenly Genevieve bumped into a boy.

He was wearing a red T-shirt with green strips and a blue jeans. His brown and big eyes perfectly suits his face. He has a slight French beard which made him look more handsome. His features proved that he belong to a rich family.

Whereas the boy was just noticing the girl. She was running towards him but the boy didn't moved as if he was shocked to see everything suddenly a beautiful girl, running towards him, with curly brown hairs. She was fair in color have big blue eyes and so beautiful eyelashes. She looked stylish, a perfect dress with a perfect figure.

The boy bowed down and took the book that was dropped by the girl. The girl said thanks to the boy and continued to run.
The girl never thought that she would meet the same boy at the dance class.

Michael proposed Genevieve as her dance partner. Genevieve didn't refused the proposal and they started dancing. They dance and dance in an endless flow.

They enjoyed a lot and spend couple of hours in chatting and dancing. They were distributed with circular regarding there dance uniform.

They left the place but were tied with a lace. Both of them were introducing each others with there family and friends.

Genevieve told everything to Kathleen that he met the same boy she met when she was bumped accidentally. Kathleen was surprised to see Genevieve talking about that boy

Where as at other side the boy was doing the same but he replaced Kathleen and was describing everything to her mother, named Mary Walter. He spend more than one hour talking with his mother about that girl and his mother was continuously listening him. She kissed him on head, a good night kiss and left the room.

Everything that looks good is not always the thing that make us Happy. Sometimes that things are bad but you need the courage to be the glad instead of being sad.