Chapter 10: Second Chemo.

"Knock knock" it's Peter here.

"Hi Peter nice to meet you how you came here in the early morning I was about to go for a brush" Genevieve said yawning.

Peter stepped towards Genevieve grabbed her hand and left the hostel. "Peter stop it" Kathleen shouted from the balcony.

"Genevieve calm down dear you feel tensed trust me its nothing serious" Peter cried.

Peter drove the car and stopped somewhere that Genevieve couldn't judge due to a strip on her eyes.

"Surprise Genevieve Happy birthday" Peter shouted. "Oh thank you Peter that is so sweet of you. I love the beautiful decoration it reminds me of my date with Michael..".Genevieve was paused after saying that but as if Peter didn't heard that.

"And the credit goes to my beloved friend Michael Walters" Peter said in excitement.

Genevieve remained silent. They both set on the chairs had breakfast and walked beside the sea shore.

"How did Michael know that you love to be at sea shore have you ever been with him" Peter said.

"Hahaha" :-) Genevieve smiled trying to ignore his answer. Genevieve moved downwards and was attracted to a piece of paper a folded paper that she unfolds.

Hi cuti pie
         Many many returns of the day. May you sustain a long life. Happy birthday.
                                Love Michael.

What's that peter shouted and Genevieve was trying to hide the paper saying that "it's debris nothing else".

Peter said that if it's just garbage than why are you putting this paper in your pajamas pockets.

"I just liked the decoration" she smiled and moved towards the car.

The day went busy as usual and the next early morning Genevieve was ready for her second chemotherapy after three weeks.

"I cannot go there I have no money for this expense"

"What" Kathleen shouted. "Just a day before yesterday due to some problem my credit card was blocked. Now what to do".

"I don't know" said Genevieve.

"Let's call Michael he can surely give you"

"Are you drunk from two months I am ignoring him and at last you are saying that I should ask from him" Genevieve said loudly with some tears in her eyes.

Kathleen hugged her and said we will manage. Try to visit and request the doctor for late fees.

Genevieve came back to the hostel whereas Kathleen couldn't accompany her.

"Genevieve you seemed dizzy and look to your feet's there skin is peel off and damaged with cracks"."Careful Genny you may fall on the flour be careful and lay down"Kathleen said.

I am fine dear said Genevieve. After some rest she woke up and found it difficult to brush her hairs they were completely stuck into each other. The only way was to cut them off.

Kathleen picked a scissor and cut Genevieve's hair. She was feeling scared and grabbed Genevieve's hand. Tears are shedding in a speed of about 100 km per hour. "I am a bald" Genevieve cried.

Here's a wig for you I bought it five days ago. Cover yourself. Kathleen said.

Genevieve cried a lot, she took her hair brush and hit it on the mirror as hard as she could. She was unable to control herself.

Suddenly the phone rang and without looking at the phone Genevieve picked it.

"Whose this" Genevieve said.
"It's me" said .....Mr x....
"Who me just come to the point don't try to waste my time. I am already irritated" said Genevieve.
"Why you are irritated. Are you crying" said Mr x.
"It's none of your business Mr".
"OK but I asked because I love you from the bottom of my heart" said Mr x.
"Stop it bye" said Genevieve.

Michael was happy to talk to her but he was happy to know his correct estimate that Genevieve is in some problem. Now what he need to do is to investigate.

Michael called Peter and requested him to come to his home and were served with a mug of coffee in the chilling winter.

He asked about Genevieve. Peter was surprised to know about Michael's question about Genevieve. Michael ignored saying that he met her thrice at a mall. Later he thought he would tell everything to Peter and try to distract him from Genevieve.

"Actually I and Genevieve were good friend not only friends but something more than a friend"

"What" "is that so" peter shouted.

"Yes that is the truth but why you seemed so surprise" Michael said.

"I love her, I love her so much she is my first and last love. I can never imagine my life without her. She is my piece of heart or even my heart". Peter said to Michael.

A cup of hot coffee was dropped by Michael after hearing to Peter.
And feel over his hand and his hand got a little burn.

You love her, have you told her that you love her. But how could you love her she's mine...
Michael was quiet for a second after saying that.

"What you still love her but she don't love you she loves me". Peter said.

"You are somewhere mistaken my child, I could still see my love in her eyes. She loves me not you". Michael said.

"She never told me about you" Peter said in a sad manner.

"Because she not even find you close to her heart"

"Shut up" Peter said and left the room hitting the door as loud as he could.