Chapter 4: Proposed

I am very nervous. I am done with the decoration but left without the gift. I had already called Genevieve she must be on her way. I was so glad and waiting for her.

Hi Michael, I am here. Wow its beautiful these are my favourite red roses kept in a vase it's wonderful. The table with white table cloth and with red chairs on it. I could see hundreds of colourful balloon that had surrounded us in a perfect manner. I love it, I just loved it said Genevieve in an excited way.

They both had a wonderful date beside the tree of palm near sea shore. The waves leisurely collided with, the shore. They could hear the delicate lapping of the what as it met the sand. The wind is howling in a smooth way. There was a very pleasant weather the dark clouds covered the blue sky.

After there evening lunch. Michael sat on his knees and proposed Genevieve as her life partner. He gifted a ring to her and the engagement ceremony took place. Genevieve and Michael both were happy of what they did.

But at other side Michael was worried due to his family issue against Genevieve. Whereas Genevieve had no family issue because she had no family except a step brother who had never talked to her nor he ever paid any attention to her. She only had Kathleen as her family no one else.

Genevieve said nothing but smiled. Later on they both hold there hand and went for there dance class.

They enjoyed a lot dancing together. The boy dropped Genevieve at her hostel and went to his home as he entered his home his father slapped him. He said that where were you. Don't try to lie I know everything several times I had stopped you why just you don't listen to me. You are not going to marry that poor silly girl, stupid jenny. You are going to marry to my best friend Shake Mitty's second daughter, Delia.

I am not bound to do that it's up toe whatever I do. I do love Genevieve from the depth of my heart. He left the room saying that.

Genevieve told Kathleen that how Michael proposed her. Kathleen was very excited and hugged Genevieve. As she hugged her tightly she got hurt. As if Genevieve had kept a ball in her chest or a very big stone. Kathleen laughed and ignored.

Whereas Michael was been forced to agree for that relationship. Instead of Michael his father agreed the proposal. Whereas the boys mother miss Mary Walter was out of town for some emergency.

Michael tried to call her mother but she couldn't come before 4 days. Michael was not informed that his father had said yes for the relation and he is going to marry a soon as possible.

In the morning Kathleen woke up get dressed and went to the doctor. Seeking the doctors advice she asked her to that if we have a lump in our chest so is that dangerous or not so she replied its can be very dangerous she may have a breast cancer but pray for her. Do bring her to me today of possible or tomorrow. Kathleen was very depressed and ran back to hostel.

She couldn't find her at the hostel. She went to the dance class. Genevieve was busy in her dance whereas Kathleen missed today's dance class because she was busy with the doctor since morning.

At other side Michael told Genevieve that he had talk to his parents about her but Michael lied that his parents agreed for the proposal. He said that they ate ready for the marriage. She smiled and said that I want to meet them. Michael was quiet and there was a complete silence.

Whereas Kathleen was confused rather to tell Genevieve whatever the doctor said in front of Michael. She said excuse me to Michael and grabbed Genevieve's hand and went out of the dance hall. Michael found it weird but didn't followed them. He don't wanted to break there privacy.

Kathleen hold her hand and went to the hostel. She told Genevieve that yesterday she noticed a lump in your chest but she didn't discussed this to her. Kathleen was scared for Genevieve and she wanted Genevieve to pay a visit to the doctor.

Genevieve was very tired and stressed due to her health. Whatever Kathleen said she was just thinking about that. Both of them booked an appointment with the doctor. Genevieve was really very nervous about her situation. Whatever Kathleen said made her more scared and frightened. She tightly holds Kathleen's hand and practiced to sleep without me.