Chapter 15: Problems

"Can't you just understand I cannot do this. I cannot spoil Delia's life. I don't even love her" said Michael in a sad tone. He asked for his dad and ran towards his dad's room followed by his mom.

His dad request him to marry Delia and he couldn't refuse. His dad want to leave the world after attending his marriage ceremony. He promise him that he would soon marry. His mother was so happy and Michael said "I need to spend sum time alone and left his home."

Whereas at other side Genevieve was worried about her chemotherapy.

"I am leaving darling. I cannot even imagine how these three weeks past. I am going for my third chemotherapy."

"See you take care sorry couldn't company you due to the lectures" said Kathleen.

She was travelling by taxi to the hospital and was pinched by the chemo injection. This was her worst injection she could feel the side effects soon after injection. She was feeling anguished. She picked a taxi went to the hostel and jumped in the bed.

She was feeling so sad. She took off her wig throw it towards the dressing table mirror and she was crying a lot. She was feeling alone, she was missing her parents. She just wants to hug her father.

There was a knock at door. She stood up and opened her door.

"How you come here Michael" said Genevieve. Michael rushed inside the room and hugged her tightly. He started sniffing loudly and he said:

"I don't wanted to marry Delia. I had always loved you?" He said it so confidently.

He door was still open. He was hugging me tightly that I even couldn't breath comfortably. He was holding his hand on her head pushing her towards him.

She pushed him out of the door. The door was still open she exerted her force to close the door but she couldn't. Although Michael was more powerful and he manage to enter the room.

"What was this?"
"Yeah"
"I said what was this?"
"I got some infection so"
"Ok whatever"

He came and sat beside her. He holds her hand and said.

"Will you marry me?"
"What"
"We both love each other can't we marry and live a happy long life."
"Yeah long life"
"What do you meant to say"
"Nothing but why so suddenly you said that."
"Actually my father is on his death bed according to his wish he wants me to see married and I cannot refuse him."
"How is he now?"
"Not good"
"Will you marry me?"
"But I don't love you"
"You can lie but not your eyes stop it please. Try to support me not to hurt me."

She didn't said anything. After some minutes Michael said:

"What had happen to you?"
"I want you to leave me"
"But I can't and I wanted to say something else. Today your university head master called me and he complained about you. I am glad that you gave my contact number."
"Is that true or you are joking?"
"You think I am joking"
"What did he said?"
"He complained about the changes in your behavior. You are less attentive towards your studies. From several days sorry several months I am noticing that you have changed. Your friends, Your studies, Silly Peter."
"Please don't say anything about him."
"Oh yeah your x boyfriend or your so called love."

Suddenly there was a knock at door and Michael stood to open the door. He said "name of the devil and the devil is here."

Peter showed a weird expression waving a hi to Genevieve. Michael put his arm on Peters shoulder.

"Peter can you please excuse both of us. We are talking something we couldn't share so please excuse us. I want to spend sometime alone with her about an hour. Take care."

"Oh hello Mr. Genevieve request him to leave I came for you."

Genevieve didn't said anything Michael pushed the door but Peter shouted black mailing Michael that he would snatch something close to Michael.

Michael replied him in a challenging way. He said: Let's see how could harm my Genevieve. He hit the door and Peter left.