Chapter 13: Money secret.

Michael was staring at her naked legs up till her knees with red heels on it and a red top that once Michael had gifted her with grey skirt on it. As everyone stared at her perfectly figured body Michael stood up and accompanied her towards there decorated table with a flower was on it her favourite red roses with white roses and a pleasant smell attracted her.

Michael dragged her chair and insist her to have a seat after few seconds he placed an order of two Capuccinno's with three Cuban sandwiches and some crackers. As the waiter moved backward towards kitchen door. Michael dragged his chair beside her chair. He tried to cuddle her. He hold her hand closed his eyes and grabbed her hand tightly and kissed her hand. He seemed nervous that proves that this was his first kiss.

He said I love you and Genevieve was ready for a reply but stopped after I love......................... No one seemed to stare them. She was feeling a bit anguish but don't acted that it's something really painful.

"I know you have a problem. I am good at reading your eyes."
"And who said that"
"Said what?"
"That you ate good at reading my eyes."
"Don't change the topic. Why just you don't share it to me. Aren't I'm your friend."
"Stop being ridiculous, I am completely fine by the way for what purpose I am called for."
"The topic on which we are talking right now."
"That would be the silky of yours,"
"What soever"

The coming waiter stopped their argument by his presence and served there order. The tea was mouth-watering for Genevieve whereas it was nothing new for Michael. As the forks and knife were kept on the table so Genevieve took them and kept them beside Michael.

"Why did you did that?"

She said nothing just ignored him after passing a huge smile on her mouth.

The doctor had strictly ordered Genevieve to took her care and pay a complete attention on her diet. Doctor said Genevieve to be careful especially not to hurt herself. She need to avoid slight cuts and scratches. Every time before her chemotherapy she had a blood test and than Leave for the chemo so just to be on safe side.

They had bites from the famous Cuban sandwich. Michael was familiar with the sandwich but not Genevieve. She enjoyed the tea party whereas Michael didn't enjoyed it, his real aim was not achieved. He couldn't manage to reveal the secret from Genevieve's mouth and heart. He was in the last hope just to try last time before the leave.

Michael called the waiter to serve them two glasses of juice and pushed Genevieve to have it whereas after coffee Genevieve thought it wasn't a good idea but Michael pushed her to do that. He thanked the waiter but for Genevieve it was weird.

They were about to have there second last bite suddenly Michael erupted saying that:

"Genevieve do you love me more than Delia."
"Absolutely, I mean to say I don't know who she is and I don't love you. You're just a friend of mine nothing else."

Michael smiled on her reply his first question let him achieve victory. He seemed to be happy. He was ready to throw his second arrow. Genevieve put her head on his shoulder and was in a hugging position. Then Michael asked:

"Who is Peter."
"He's just ridiculous. He acts as if he loves me but he don't. He didn't even helped me when I need him."
"Which help"
"I needed money but he didn't gave that to me. If I won't give money I will die."
"Stop your none scene. Ok why you needed money and I can gave you that, Genevieve."
"But I had it."

After saying this she became unconscious and faints. Genevieve are you alright. He started rubbing his hand and request the waiter to put some water on her face but it didn't worked he took her in his arms and went towards her hostel. Everyone in the cafe seemed to stare them.

Michael put Genevieve on his car and drove towards the hostel.