Chapter 5: The Doctor.

Genevieve waited in a queue for the doctors appointment. Kathleen was there to accompany her with the doctor. Genevieve was curious to pay a visit to doctor. She just thought that its not something very serious. Its just a little swelling but she just wanted to vivid the misunderstanding.

She was waiting for her name and at last it was announced. She stood up holding Kathleen's hand and knocked the door.

"Come in" said the lady doctor. Genevieve stepped in the room by greeting her good morning.

Genevieve and Kathleen sat on the provided chairs. Kathleen introduced Genevieve to the doctor. After the introduction suddenly Kathleen's phone rang and she left the room saying excuse me.

Doctor started Genevieve's check up and after deep investigation she investigated that Genevieve have a breast cancer.

She remained blank and was shocked, tears fell from her eyes. Her doctor recommended her to pay visit to other doctors as surety. She asked the doctor for the further information and action.

The doctor said it seemed to be a big stone. It can be dangerous if the action is not taken immediately. Kathleen came back and Genevieve showed a weird expression to the doctor. The doctor understood and acted as if nothing serious happened with Genevieve.

Genevieve grabbed Kathleen's hand and drag her out of the hospital. Kathleen said that what did the doctor said so Genevieve replied that she said its nothing serious let's go back to hostel.

Genevieve called Michael and said that I can't come to attend today's dance class. She was snivelling at that time but don't wanted Michael to hear that.

Genevieve was very depressed, she felt as of she was deprived of everything. She was snuffling and whining but stopped as soon as Kathleen came out of the bathroom.

Kathleen hugged her and said her that don't lie to me tell me what the doctor said to you, please don't lie. I am there to support you. Genevieve said that "This is the problem that you are always their to support me and I don't wanted to be a burden on you". She started snivelling again.

There was a knock at the door. Genevieve stood up and opened the door. Michael greeted her and said why are you not coming for the dance class.

Genevieve was upset so she just yelled at Michael. He remained quiet whereas Genevieve said that why just you don't spare me. You always follow me and I am sick of that junk.

Michael turned to be upset and left the hostel without any word on his lips.

Genevieve was so furious she don't wanted to hurt Michael but suddenly she started yelling at Michael. Michael was really very depressed.

Genevieve called Michael and said sorry to him. Michael said "It's OK I understand that you are stressed". She said thanks to Michael and the call ended there.

Genevieve was just crying a lot. She could understand her situation without no money. She cried a lot but she was really very tensed. As if her doctor had recommended her to be quick and take immediate action.

Kathleen left the room so that she could spend sometime alone and could be relaxed.

Later Kathleen arrived and hold Genevieve's hand and insists her to tell her the reason why she was so upset after doctor.

Genevieve was whining and hugged Kathleen. She said that I have Cancer, a Breast Cancer. The doctor told that the cancer is investigated very late and its very dangerous.

Kathleen also started crying and said that "you may be having some financial problem so I am there to help you".

Genevieve said "I need no ones help I will manage it myself. Please I request not to help me its very expensive and I don't want to be a burden on anyone".

Kathleen manage to arrange a visit to a different doctor for the upcoming morning. Genevieve is so much tensed and she don't wanted to visit numerous doctor so that less money could be wasted. Kathleen was so curious about Genevieve's cancer investigation.

Genevieve's eye opened on 7 O clock. The Sun's glory greeted her a very good morning. She get up closed the curtain and went to dress up. After changing she went to have her breakfast. She added some jam to the loaf of bread and a glass of juice.

Today she was not accompanied by Kathleen. Kathleen was busy in attending her lecture whereas Genevieve skipped her class due to her appointment with the doctor.

She entered the room after waiting for the announcement. Now the one whom she meet with, was a male doctor staring at her. She went for the check up and it was investigated that Genevieve is suffering from breast cancer.

She went to her hostel and was ready to depart for her dance class. She was busy in her dance but Michael interrupted her asking that where she was but Genevieve didn't replied perfectly and was trying to avoid him. Michael noted that something really very fishy is going on which not informed to him.

He was upset that Genevieve was his best friend, more than a best friend and she is hiding her secrets and problems from him.

Michael hold Genevieve's hand when she was leaving and asked her to tell him the truth. Genevieve said that everything is OK and she left.