Chapter 9: Attraction

Attraction towards Peter was my ultimate option to ignore Michael I never thought it would be that difficult. Genevieve said staring towards Kathleen.

He called her several times but according to her plan she was not supposed to do that she didn't picked his phone Nor answered him.

She went to attend her university. She found Michael in her teachers face. She founds his face in boy sitting on the next table to me in cafeteria.

Genevieve called peter and asked him to join her at the shopping mall for some shopping. She took some of her selfies and upload them with a text adding that going for mall with my boyfriend Peter, and upload them in the Facebook.

As according to me he won't comment but I was wrong he did comment. Michael wrote: "Looks hot without Peter".

Genevieve wore a black tight fitted top till her waist with a short skirt on it up till her knees. And black sandals on it. A light blue hair band with a bow matching her skirt.

Peter drove the car so rashly after picking me from my hostel. He told me that three times he failed his driving test. After hearing that I cried "slow please" and he nodded.

They reached the mall had a photo session between both of them. They had a less shopping accept a little grocery on demand of Kathleen.

Are these enough to jealous Michael. Kathleen nodded that this one is the best but I rather replaced him with Michael Walters.

Two weeks past and Peter and Genevieve went for a date. Peter gifted her a beautiful pink gown with maroon flowers on it. She was looking pretty cool that was what Michael commented on her pic. She wore her accessories and left her hostel.

She had a nice date and Peter tried to came close to her. He leaned towards her and cuddled her. After her date she came back and had her dinner she was feeling very painful due to her first chemotherapy which was five days ago.

She left for market next morning accompanied by Kathleen. She was confound to see Michael hanging his muscular arm on a girl may be she would be a bit taller than Genevieve bit not that beautiful. Love is beyond everything so it doesn't needs external beauty.

She left the market soon after she stepped into the market "I am in car sweetie" Kathleen nodded after hearing to Genevieve.

Genevieve was depressed and crying in the car. Kathleen came back after half an hour and they drove back home.

"May be Michael was with her future Bride" Kathleen said nodding towards Genevieve. Genevieve didn't replied.

Peter called Genevieve and they had a 45 minutes chat.

That day Peter left his house and found Michael although they were good friends and had a good chit chat.

Genevieve was very tired but since a week she hadn't left for her part time job. She picked a taxi and went for club.

She served drinks to everyone as usual and she was feeling ache. She was so confound to see Michael lying on a chair he was completely drunk not even in his senses. Genevieve took some steps towards him but she stopped and went back. She was depressed to see his condition and she know that this was due to her but it was not true. The true is that he would be expelled from the property if he don't marry Delia. Michael never loved Delia.

He cannot believe anyone else except Genevieve. Where as Genevieve had always gave him pain nothing else. He tried to a manage himself but was confused. He and Delia had been childhood friends and he know Delia very well. She was a very nice girl and he knows that Delia love him.

Genevieve took Michael on her arm and balanced him till the taxi stand she provided the address to the taxi driver and he dropped him at his home.

Next morning Genevieve said Michael that she wants to met him. Where as Michael was so surprised but happy. They met at a cafe before dance class.

Michael arrived and pulled a chair for Genevieve after they both sat down. Michael holds Genevieve's hand but she removes her hand.

"What happened to you why you just don't understand stupid I love you" Michael said staring at her.

"But I don't. I love my best friend Peter". Michael stood in anger and shakes Genevieve saying that "When why you dropped me at my home". Genevieve listened to him and said "What happened to you. May be you are mistaken". "Oh stop it Genevieve. At first it was all right but now".

He left pushing Genevieve from chair and she fell down. Genevieve was hurt and went for her dance class after cleaning her self it was a heavy shock for her specially for her stitches.

She arrived before Peter and Michael was staring at her in anger. After Peter's arrival she took his arm and left for dance.