The Joy of GOD's Presence

October 22, 2015

Bible Reading: Psalm 145:1-18

Foundational Verse:

- Psalm 96:4 "Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; he is to be feared above all gods. "

Rhema Word:

- Our GOD is trustworthy, always faithful to us and most worthy of our praise!

Messages:

- Worship is a heart overflowing with praise to God.

- Psalms 145:8 The Lord is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love.

- Psalms 145:17 The Lord is righteous in all his ways and faithful in all he does.

- Psalms 145:18 The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

- GOD is the source from which all goodness flows.

- Worship draws us into a close spiritual union with Him.

- God does not need our praise, but we need to praise God.

Promises:

- Psalms 145:13 The Lord is trustworthy in all he promises and faithful in all he does.

- Psalms 145:14 The Lord upholds all who fall and lifts up all who are bowed down.

- Psalms 145:9 The Lord is good to all; he has compassion on all he has made.

Commands:

- Meditate on your wonderful works

- Proclaim your great deeds

- Exalt and praise Your name for ever and ever

- Rejoice in the One who came to redeem and restore us

Warnings:

- None

Applications:

Dear Lord, You are the great and mighty God, the Creator of the universe. I will praise and exalt Your name always. There is no God besides You. You are trustworthy GOD! I believe in all your promises on us. You came to redeem and restore us.

Thank You for your abundant grace Father GOD. Make me just like you who slows to anger. Change my heart and break it for what breaks yours. I will always worship you. Use my talents LORD GOD to glorify Your name po. Thank you for the wisdom and guidance for always.

Thank you Father for being faithful to us. I am so excited on how You will show Your faithfulness on me upon witnessing on how faithful You are to my cell leader and to my brothers and sisters. Indeed You are really righteous Father GOD. You are so good all the time. I will be forever grateful for Your unfailing love for all of us and for all the blessings You continue to shower upon us.

IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.