The Way you Make Me Feel

LOUIE'S POV

I was already awake even before my alarm for 6:00 rang. I was staring at the "towelet" Michael gave me.

It smelled so soggy –like but I didn't care. I just thought it was very thoughtful of him to think that I needed some drying so he gave me his towelet.

PICTURE OF JM 

I yelled and giggled as I took the towelet and held it against my face and kicked my legs in sheer kilig-ness. Who wouldn't want the guy you like to give you his towel and let him rub you with it?

"Louie!" yelled mom from the other side of the door.

"Oh, omma?!"

"It's time for breakfast, get yourself down here okay?" Mom sounded so threatening but who could blame her, she always sounded so mean but that's what people like her from the North (Specifically in Ilocos Norte and Ilocos Sur) are.

"Coming, give me three minutes." I said in which she agreed.

I played my usual song that I listen when I get up for my morning routine-à>>@@@ "My Lady" by Kim Tae Woo. His voice is very different but the way he sang it was so awesome. There's even a part where it would sound like "Old Lady" instead of "Oh Lady." I would laugh at the thought of that.

I would do some stretching by just dancing to the song, then when I the song has ended, BREAK FREE by Arianna Grande will kick in. This is the part where I will twirl my clothes in the air in front of my life size mirror and water some of my cactus out by the window sill. They're starting to look awful judging from the fallen leaves. And if you are wondering, I have Lamb's Ear cactus and they are awesome!

Then I would splash myself with cold water like I always do, this is my replacement for coffee, you should try it. Then out I go, with my black tank top and green boxers and yeah, I'm hot.

"Omigosh Louie! Get back up there and wear some decent clothes!" said the over reactive mom.

"Huh? But it's so hot..." I pouted and sat on the chair. I wasn't really in the mood to have a debate on how awesome my body is.

"In Baguio? It's so cold right now that I had to wear a scarf!" argued mother.

"It's because you're old mom...." My statement made my dad laugh, he was sitting in front of me, with his Ipad and his tower of pancakes. He adjusted his reading glasses and rested the Ipad on his right side.

"Ella, understand his son, he's just trying to project his handsomeness." Said dad with a serious but fake tone.

I laughed and mom's jaw dropped. Yeah, dad's awesome. Even though I'm their only daughter, he still treats me like the son he never had but he never complained. He was so supportive of who I am so I try my best to be his best friend. We'd even play basketball and tennis together. That's how much I love my parents. They're cool because no matter how busy they are, we make it sure to spend the little time we had by just having fun.

"How's school Wheelie? Any problems with some medical terminologies?" asked dad with signing probably a check for Yaya's salary. Yaya is the Filipino word for helper.

"Hmmm, nope. I actually want to thank you for teaching me amidst the busy schedule that you have dad." I pouted with puppy dog eyes that made them laugh. Dad was a doctor before he got into the department store business because of our grandfather's wishes.

"Son, you're not a dog so don't do that." He glanced at his watch. "I need to go now, got to check the sales in La Union." He stood up and kissed mom on the cheek and roughed up my hair. Curse dad for doing dad! No one touches my hair, even if it were my parents. My hair is my baby for fishing guys. (Insert evil laugh)