No Air

MICHAEL'S POV

"Hey babe!!" 

I was startled because the voice came from behind me . It was Louie.

"Hey babe." I smiled and he hugged me. I was confused because it was me who would always hug him first.

"Are you busy?" he asked.

"Parang..." (Sorta) I shrugged and placed the tray on the counter, I was more interested to know what was Louie doing at my workplace. He'd only come here when I invite him. "Why are you here Louie?"

He pouted. "Bakit? Ayaw mo ba na nandito ako?" (Why? You don't want me here?)

I chuckled and pinched his cheek. "You're so cute, nakakapanibago." (It's something different/ It caught me off guard.)

He grinned. "I just wanted to see if you're not toxic or haggard sa job mo." (I just wanted to see if you're not stressing yourself too much in your job.) He touched my tummy and I smiled.

"Wow, that's sweet, well don't worry, there aren't much customers at this time so we're chill..."

"You'll be totally chill if I fire you." said Mr. Chen out of no where.

"Oh hey boss!" I scratched my head in embarrassment, he might thing I was goofing off.

"Hi Sir, can I order two blue berry cheesecakes and one lasagna plus two cookies and cream milkshakes..." Louie said.

"Louie! Nice to see you again, of course, let Michael take your order." Mr. Chen's mood changed when he saw Louie.

"Can I have Michael to myself for a while? Pleaseeee...." Have Michael to myself??!!! Wow... he's so daring.

"Oh, okay, sure why not, anything for the son of my number one customer." Mr. Chen winked and called another waiter.

"Whew, thanks for saving me babe." 

He blushed and it was very adorable. "Yeah, and besides, I'm hungry and you know that I don't like eating by myself." 

I nodded and sat beside him in the counter. He budged closer and placed his head on my shoulder. The staff in the kitchen squealed in kilig at what they saw and I just shooed them. 

"Naaantok ka?" (Are you sleepy?) I asked him and he hugged my torso. He rested his chin on my shoulder and looked at me. I saw that particular happiness in his eyes.

"What?" I was feeling uneasy and maybe because I was feeling shy?

"Pogi mo kapag nasa likod mo ang ilaw." (You look so handsome with the light behind you.) 

"Jinja?(Really in Korean)" Louie taught me that.

"Oo naman, basta diyan ka lang sa harap ng ilaw." (Of course, just stay in front of the light.) He laughed.

I pouted. "And you look cute when I close my eyes."

"But you can't help yourself in staring at my face." he wiggled his eyebrows and gave me a seductive grin and it made me laugh so hard. I mean, he looks like a trying hard seductress but it was very cute.

"Stop, you look crazy with that expression on your face." I held his face and it immediately got warm as he blushed.

"Let me fix your face..." I stretched his cheeks that it made him yelp. He cussed at me and slapped my tummy. 

"Gunggunam!" (Serves you right.) He said and I just caressed my tummy.

The staff in the kitchen were snickering so I rolled my eyes at them.