Without You

WITHOUT YOU:

LOUIE'S POV

"Uyy!!!" someone hugged me from behind while I was helping yaya place the Christmas lights around the large bush in our front yard.

It was my honey, Michael.

"Punyeta ka! Muntik na akong mahulog dahil sa iyo!" (Damn you, I almost fell because of you.) I scolded him and lightly punched his cheek.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." he grinned.

"Tita (Auntie) Louie!" greeted my favorite kid, James. He rushed in to hug me so I carried him.

"Where's my bbo bbo (Korean for kiss)?"

He kissed my cheek and I kissed him back while Michael watched us with a pouty mouth.

"What's your problem?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why dos he get a kiss and I don't?"

I blushed up to my hairline. "It's because you take advantage of my virgin cheeks!"

He laughed boisterously, including yaya who was so kilig (giddy.)

"Che kayong dalawa!" (Whatever you two!)

"Tita Louie, why are you putting up christmas lights so early in November?" asked James while hugging my neck.

"It's because baby ko (my baby), I have to compete wit the other neighbors here for best decorated house."

"I think you'll win Tita Louie, I believe that."

"Aww, thanks baby ko." I kissed his cheek again. "Gusto mo ba ng meryienda?" (Would you want some snacks?)

James eyes glistened. "Would I?!"

I asked my yaya to bring some ice cream and cake. Michael offered to place the chirstmas lights around the outline of the balcony.

"So I brought my son here because he has something to tell you, Louie."

I wasn't focused on what he was saying because I was looking at his hot body as he placed the chirstmas lights around the balcony.

He was only wearing a sando (undershirt) and basketball short which were revealing his toned arms and legs and that thing that I am not suppose to see its outline because its huge like omigosh, why I am becoming pervert...I start to remember the time when he was...all naked...but not exactly, totally naked.

FLASHBACK:

It was a rainy October.

"Ahhhhh!!! My bag!" My Domo bag is being punished by the rain as it furiosly rained on me and Michael. We were exciting the computer shop when all of a sudden, the clouds got super emotional and bawled on us. Essshhh, and I just got my face exfoliated and now it stings like hell.

My shoes are drenched and MY UNDERWEAR is wet to the nines. This could have been a nightmare if he weren't here.

"Are you okay?" he asked while flipping his wet hair and wiping his face with his hand.

"Nope, I swam through ankle level waters, got hit by a splash of water from an idiot cab, have my hair washed by the gutter above the french fries stand and not to mention my face hurts like hell so I am obviously not okay!" I said sarcastically. I was so irritated but not at him, at what I look like, a sad and wet dog. Argh!

"Sorry babe." he bowed his head in embarrassment so I felt bad. I brought out his small towel that he gave to me on our first rain meeting together and placed it around his head.