Get to Know Me More!

PICTURE OF JAMES 

FLASHBACK:

"Oh sweet!" Michael hollered for me as I made successful triple shoots on the basketball arcade machine. Even if it was elbow to kidney crowded at the amusement and arcade shop, I mean you get punched in the balls with children's foreheads because they are running everywhere I swear, this will be an unpleasant place to be with if it wouldn't have been for...Michael. 

I looked back as the score was 57 and the tickets kept barfing out like an anorexic. He was smiling as if he was really impressed, all thanks to my dad and his tyrannic coaching skills.

"That was awesome! I never thought you played very well in basketball! You're so cool!" Gosh. I blushed and lightly punched his tummy. His compliments were giving me a different kind of arousal and note, not the sexual kind please.

"Dad needed someone to play basketball with and I happen to love Miami Heat so basketball was kinda natural for me." We headed for the counter to have tickets exchanged.

"So cool, I always thought you were into like, musicals and fashion shows." he commented as he placed his bundle of tickets on the counter.

"Hmmm, I am into those things but I am also into things that my dad like, like volleyball, golf, racing and polo."

"You are so rich, can you lend me some money?" he joked which I laughed at.

"Okay, but the interest is 60 percent."

His jaw dropped. "That's too much! Forget what I said earlier you fat capitalist!"

I posed with my hand on my waist. "You think I am fat? Take a better look." I said in a sexy way.

He took a look at me from head to toe before he grinned. "Please be considerate of the children around this place." 

"Che!Let's just get these tickets exchanged." He laughed boisterously that it made the flirty cashier stare at my guy.

"Hello?" She snapped back when I tapped the counter and she glared at me! Bitch!

"Please count the tickets." I ordered because I wasn't backing down from her smudged eyebrow liner which made her look like a sad clown.

"And you can take your time, I'm checking out which prices me and my friend will take." said Michael to the snake.

"Okay sir." she said all Japanese fan girl like then rolled her eyes at me. If Michael weren't here, I'd strangle her soul out of her---

"904 sir." said the cashier to Michael.

"Ah, thank you, so babe, which one do you want?" he looked at me and I could see the reaction of the bitchy cashier when he called me 'babe'. Her jawed dropped like from The Mummy.

I gave her a smug. Hmp. "Whatever you want 'babe'". I gave emphasis to the babe word so she'd be so furious.

"Well, I'll choose the large Pikachu please." The cashier stomped her way towards the shelves and handed the doll to Michael with a little tantrum, when we left the counter, Michael was a little confused.

"What's her problem?" he asked.

"Oh nothing, she just thought that I was way attractive than her." Michael nodded in a forced way and handed me the toy.