2

Ariana's pov

I stand there wondering how the hell my dad is going to pay this Jake guy and what does he need to pay him for? While Jake is smirking at my father and I , my mother comes down the stair and once she sees Jake she freezes. "Well nice to see you Amanda" Jake says smirking to my mother. She just nods and goes to my dad. "A-and how c-could I-I rep-pay you s-sir J-jake?" My father stutters. "Well let's just say with this beauty right here" he says walking over to me. I freeze. My parents wouldn't sell me to this guy, would they? My parents take not even one second to answer with "Yes! you could have her!" Jake smirks even wider if that's possible while I just stay frozen where I was. How could they? Without even a second thought they gave me away to this guy. I knew they hated me but not this much. "Come on princess we're going to my place" Jake whispers in my ear. In that time two guys come in waiting for Jake to finish whatever he was going to finish in the first place. "Max, Austin go to her room and get all her stuff she's coming with me" Jake ordered them. He started to pull me with him but I held my ground and said,"Go fuck yourself ". With that being said his eyes darken and he snakes his big hands around my throat. " What the fuck did you just say!?" He shouts really close to my face. I was struggling really hard to even get the slightest oxygen possible into my lungs and said," I s-said g-go f-f-fuck your-yourself " He tighten his hands even more and I started seeing black dots everywhere and tears started to run down my face. "Boss! You're going to kill her look at her she's turning blue!" one of the guys I think his name was Max or something said. "I.Don't.Care." Jake said with the most darkest eyes starring at mine. My eyes were about to close when Max and Austin ripped him off of me. I started coughing uncontrollably and struggling to get air while Jake was fuming with anger looking at me like he wanted to rip my head off. My parents quickly turned to Jake and said," We're really sorry for her she didn't mean to say those things although she did deserve it we hope she won't do it again." Once I controlled my breathing and coughing I took one last glance at my parents with disgust and turned to go outside. I waited outside for Jake to take me , I mean if he still wanted to take me and not kill me. A few minutes later he came outside with Max and Austin following behind. He looked at me and then turned to get in his corvette. I stood there not knowing what to do until Max and Austin came to my side and said to get in Jake's car. I did as I was told in order not to get killed foreal this time. I open his car door and went inside. It was a nice looking car to be honest but I just stayed quiet fiddling with my fingers in front of me. He didn't say anything and started backing up out of the house. I took one last look at my home and my parents quickly came outside smiling.I tried to look for guilt or regret in their eyes but found nothing. I just sighed, looked down at my lap, and let a few tears out without Jake noticing. After almost an hour of driving Jake came to a stop in front of a huge mansion. It was hidden though. I just starred at the huge mansion with awe until Jake coughed loudly and brought me back to reality. I quickly put my head down and wondered if he was going to put me in the basement or something because of what happened back at the house. My thoughts were quickly interrupted when he opened the door we went inside. Once we got in a few other boys stopped what they were doing and starred at me. I felt really insecure for some reason. " Boss is she another one of your flings or something?" Two boys that looked exactly the same but their hair made them see the difference asked. " No, Jackson and Justin she's not one of my flings she's staying with us", "Jackson, Justin, Austin, Max, Greg, Ray, Ethan, and Grayson meet Ariana Nicole, our newest member" Jake said with a smirk. newest member for what?