17

Ariana's pov

"Ariana" someone whispered. I ignored them and kept my eyes closed not in the mood to wake up. "Ariana!" They whispered/yelled again making me groan and pull the covers over my head. "Go away and let me sleep" I mumbled. "C'mon Ariana! Get uuuuppppp" they whine. I kept my eyes closed and waited for them to leave and after about five minutes of silence I was about to fall back asleep when they start jumping on the bed. "What the hell!!!" I yell looking at them which turns out it was Ethan and Grayson. Bummer. "Ariana! Ariana! Get up! We're planing on taking you somewhere!" They shouted. I grab both of their legs and pulled them making them fall off the bed with a loud 'thump' falling face first. I started laughing hardcore to the point where I started crying and was clutching my stomach. "Ow! Are you serious?! That fucking hurt!" Ethan shouted rubbing his forehead. "What the fuck?! You little Whore!" Grayson shouted getting up and jumping on top of me tickling me everywhere. "O-omg G-Grayson g-get o-o-off!" I shouted in between laughter. "Not until you say sorry!" He shouted back. "N-never!" He smirked and Ethan joined him tickling me. "Say sorry!" they both said at the same time.  "Fine! F-fine I-I'm sorry!" I shouted out of breath. They smirked and got off of me. Damn they weigh a ton.

"The fuck did you wake me for?" I asked once I got my breathing back to normal. "We're going somewhere so get dressed" they said and walked out. I grunted and got up to the restroom. I did all the morning things and got my outfit out. I put on black shorts with a maroon t-shirt and some maroon vans. I put my hair in a messy bun, apply mascara,light pink lipstick, and headed downstairs.

"Where are you taking me?" I whined for the fifth time. We had been in this car for i don't know how long but it felt like forever. "Patience my little one" Jake murmured. "I'm not litt-" I was cut off when Jake hit the breaks making all of us jolt forward. "The hell?!!" I shouted and Jake smirked. "I could've freaking died Jake!" I started getting angry and everyone else laughed. Stupid Fuckers. I turned to look at a light green house. "Um, Jake, why are we here?" I asked not knowing why we were here. "You'll see" they all smirked.

Once we made it to the front of the house I turned to Jake. "Why are we here again?" I asked anyone in particular.  They all ignored me,  Ethan rang the doorbell, and they all ran back to the car leaving me there alone. I started panicking because 1. I don't know why I'm here. 2.Because I don't even know who lives here. And 3.Because the persons footsteps were getting closer to opening the door. I was about to turn and run to the car but they opened it. I froze not knowing what to do. "Yes how may I help you?" He lazily asked not looking at me just yet. "Um- well um you see um- I-I don't really know why I'm here" I stuttered looking at anything but him. He looked up with a look of disbelief and once he met my eyes his eyes went wide and his mouth opened slightly. "A-Ariana?" He questioned shockingly. Why is he shocked? "Um- y-yea" I answered not really knowing what to say. "Alex, Aiden!" He shouted slightly turning his head to look upstairs but not looking away from me. Alex, Aiden? Why do those names sound familiar? "What?!" They shouted at the same time running downstairs with worry all over their faces. "What happened dad??" They both asked panting once they got downstairs. I was standing there really awkward not knowing what was going on, though they looked quite familiar, I just don't know. "L-look at h-her eyes" the guy told his twin sons. They looked at me up and down and when they met my eyes their mouths ,too, opened slightly. "I-Is that her?" One of the twins asked. "Y-yes" his father answered. "Oh my god, I can't believe it" the other said all their eyes watering. "oh god please don't cry I don't like it when people cry, it makes me want to cry too" I said and they chuckled but the tears started falling. "It's her! It's really her!" The twins shouted and bone-crushed hugged me. I tensed up and didn't hug back. When they noticed they frowned. "D-don't you r-remember?" They asked at the same time, it was getting creepy. "Um- n-no sorry?" It came out more like a question. Their father came in front of them and looked at me. "A-Ariana, I-it's me, your dad"

I froze. "D-d-dad?" I questioned looking at him then to my brothers. It all makes sense now. Dad, Alex, and Aiden! I finally get to be happy! "Daddy!" I shouted and ran to hug him, tears falling.  He hugged me back instantly and whispered, "yes baby, it's me, your daddy"