Chapter 22

BROOKLINS POV: (special)

AFTER FOREVER! Everyone finally finished their dances. I honestly don't think I'm THAT good but I think I'm DEFINITELY better than anyone else here...

I'm talking to Tessah who was my favourite audition (other than myself). We actually have alot in common, I hope we both make the team!!!

Miss Kate interrupts Tessah and I to announce the dancers joining the next step.

"Okay guys, everyone who auditioned were amazing but sadly there can only be two people... The two people are...."

"NO-ONE!!!! BECAUSE WE DECIDED WE DIDN'T NEED YOU!!!!"

"WHAT!!!!!!" We all scream and then a wide grin forms on Miss KKate's face.

"JUST KIDDING!!!! Congratulations to Brooklin and Tessah!!!!!!!!!!"

"Yay!" We say as we hug each other. This is so great I'm now an official member of The Next Step!

"If you didn't get in please get your bags and leave." Miss Kate says as the whole of A-Troupe come and hug us.

TESSAHS POV:

I'm so happy to be apart of this team! Now I get to compete with them!

"Okay guys," A guy says. He introduced himself on day 1, I think he's Lamar?

" Tessah and Brooklin need to know us so let's introduce our selves starting with Isaac,"

"Hi I'm Isaac Lupien, I'm a contemporary dancer and I look forward to our friend ship,"

A girl is writing to the other girl?

"Jordan your up!!!"

"Oh right! Uh hi I'm Jordan I'm an ACRO dancer and this is Taveeta who is deaf so if you wish to speak to her you will need some sort of device of paper,"

Oh, that's why.

Everyone introduces themselves and we start learning the choreography.

"YYou're not seriously dancing with a bump like that Brittany!" I say because she is MASSIVE.

"Oh, IIt'll be fine, its triplets it's going to look big. I'm only 5 1/2 months,"

"Uh, okay. Also why is that other girl on the side."

"That's Victoria or Vic shes also pregnant but her fiancé won't let her dance,"

"Okay!"

Brooklin is picking up the choreography really fast! I mean she was at one of the best dance companies in Australia. I'm not picking it up as fast but that's no big deal!

MAX'S POV:

I'm starting to wonder. Where are these girls going to sleep? I decide to ask Miss.

Great there will be 5 boys in one room. I guess I'm going to have to clean up and go to the other side of the hall. Jut great...

BROOKLINS POV:

We go up to our hotel things and get unpacked, I had to pack a lot because I will be moving to Toronto.

"Hey Tessah?"

"Yeah?"

"Where are you staying? Because we are living in Toronto?"

"Umm... I don't know? Why?"

"We should move to an apartment together!!!"

"OMD Yessss!!!!!"

"Okay!"

"I'll get mum to post all my furniture over,"

"Me too,"

"Cool!"

A/N

HELLO!!!! I hope you all like this chapter and the new character chosen by @Jiley_Lucaya ! They are some amazing names!!! Thanks for reading everyone and PLEASE.

~VOTE~COMMENT~SHARE~