Chapter 42- Wisdom Teeth

(Also in the A/N at the end first person to like or comment gets a shout out so do it!!!)

JORDAN'S POV:

Today is circled red on my calendar, GET WISDOM TEETH OUT...

I am scared but kind of excited at the same time because I've seen the reactions on YouTube and they're hysterical!!!

Logan's coming for support and to record my reaction. The only thing that worries me is I have a few baby teeth at the back so I just hope nothing bad could happen. We get an Uba (I think they're called that) which anyone can drive them even a murderer!!! But that's never happened to me so I don't care and Logan's just too lazy to get fuel.

Our Uba gets here and it's an old lady wearing those moo-moo things...
We jump in and she talks the whole ride when we get near the dentist and she slows down. Before we get out she turns around,

"Somethin' ba-ad gonna happen to you!" She says pointing to me giving me a worried look.

"Like what?" I say a little creeped out,

"I don't know what but somethin' ba-ad gonna happen to you,"

"Ok," I say just about to get out,

"I'm praying for you kid!" She says and we jump out the car.

(If yyou've watched Shane Dawsons I ALMOST GOT MURDERED! video this is where it came from. So credit to Shaney Waney!)

We go into the dentist and as soon as we come in,

"Jordan Clark" A guy called Dr. Morgan says to me gesturing me into his rroom

That was fast.

BRIAR'S POV:

I feel a bit guilty not telling the whole cast about my baby but like seriously It just takes one big mouth for the world to know.

My bump is just starting to peek out but luckily Max is suggesting we get some really stripy dresses that trip you. If you get what I mean, it kinda hides the bump. (Our Australian news reporter Hannah on WIN does this because she is pregnant lol).

"Ooh! I like this one!" I say.

"Hey after shopping and probably maxing my credit card do you want to go to the beach?" Max says holding all 14 of my chosen dresses.

"Sure," I say. I haven't been to the beach since... Since the death of my best friend Trisha, she committed suicide at the beach, at 19, she didn't even get to celebrate her 20th birthday for god sakes! Next week is one year since it happened. I definitely took it the most hardest but I've just gotta move on with my life and keep her in my heart.

LOGAN'S POV:

"Heyy girly," I say to Jordan who just woke up a few hours ago.

"When can I weave? The awliens will come quiczly!" She says into the camera.

"Yeah you can leave now,"

"But I don't wanna gooo!" She suddenly says changing her mind.

"No c'mon Jordan were leaving,"

"Well I'm glad I'm not Jordan! Haha Jordan!!!" She says pointing to the wall...

I lift her up and dragg her to the car.

"No!! We need to help the poor people!!!"

"The people will be fine," I reassure her.

"If you say so," she says looking more relaxed.

We drive for a while when Jordan starts blabbing about saving the chickens.

"Wait!" She says poking her younge around her mouth.

"Wow! I didn't know my wisdom teeth were that big! I can fit the whole width or my tongue!!!"

I pull up on the side of the road to check.

"Oh my god!!!" I say about to tell her but then I realise she's hammered on drugs so she probably would have no clue.

What kind of dentist would rip out teeth. I drive straight back to the dentist to complain and I call a few friends because for all I know this could go to court!!!

A/N:

Sorry there weren't many POVS and it was short but A FREAKING DENTIST RIPPED OUT JORDAN'S BACK TEETH WTF!!! He only ripped out the wisdom teeth and the ones near the back but yeah so eEEEKKK!!!

Sorry if you have to go to the dentist tomorrow and I freaked the fûck out of you! Good luck!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed Like I swear to god I say I every A/N: so yeah please click the empty star and click that weird bubble.

Ok! Read this before you leave. Who ever writes the first comment or votes first gets a shoutout....