Chapter 35

LAMAR'S POV:

I click on the picture that Britta- Oh My God!!!

I am not ready for this. This crazy, the caption reads 'I'm looking for a Lamar Johnson. Please tag him so I can DM him, it's important hurry...'

I check my DM's for this person and find her through all the fans.

I just gasp causing Alex to come over,

"What?" She says,

"Read this," I say back,

"Dear Lamar, I have a few weeks left till I die, I was diagnosed with cancer. 5 years ago we had sex and I got pregnant, you never knew but we have a 5 year old girl called Mia. You need to come get him from 76 Lake Street in L.A.
Thanks Lilly Sing" Alex says finishing the paragraph.
( A/NWHAT THE HEEK IISUPERWOMANII DON'T DIE ON US NOW!)

I just sit in a chair with my head in my palms,

"Well, are we going to go get her?!" Alex says like she wants to,

"I don't know, L.A. is pretty far away,"

"CC'mon its not far at all!" she shoots back,

"She's your child, she'll go to a foster family if we don't, she doesn't even know her daddy," she says,

"Yeah but she isn't your child how would that be on you?!" I say impatient now, I want to bring the child but shes not AAlex's kid so she might feel awkward, I don't want that.

"Lamar were going to L.A. tomorrow, Vic and Isaac are comming," she says,

"That was quick how did you do it?"

"I have my resources, it was instsagam." she says.

Great so I have a child now...

VIC'S POV:

Tomorrow Isaac and I will be heading down to L.A. with Alex and Lamar, I'm not sure if I'll bring Emily but who knows? I get a text from Britt but I choose to ignore it as I'm too busy packing a few changes of clothes for Isaac, Emily and myself. I probably should check the message but Isaac is way to lazy to pack his clothes and will probably end up throwing a tantrum and I don't need more babies in this house.

We're leaving at 7:30pm. To catch our plane which Lamar is kindly paying for so we'll be having an early night and dinner. Though it's only 4:00pm I decide too cook a roast and even invite Jennie over because Jake is on a business trip so she is really lonely and bored and she loves hanging out with kids. Luckily she is having one in about six months, I decide to check what now is 27 messages from Britt.

Brittany: OMD VICTORIA WE GOT A PUPPY YOU GOTTA GET HERE NOW!

Brittany: It is the cutest!

Brittany: Are you there?

Brittany: Please reply!

Brittany: It is a little jack Russell :))))))

I read through the rest of them and then I tell Isaac I'm stopping in a Britt's and he has to get the roast out the over at 5:00pm.

Victoria: On my way ;D
READ AS SOON AS IT WAS SENT...

I get in my car and turn on the radio because I'm feeling funky! But then a really bad rap song comes on and it goes something like this....

The only way one of the those my life is so a good time with to the game is on a date to with my life is a little great good to be the best of luck the rest of your the one that has a lot of people who are have don't want have a lot great to have the right thing!!!