Chapter 50!- Missing...

TREVOR'S POV:

"Woah, Dude, isn't that your little sister?" Trevor says pointing to the large flat screen tv.

"We gotta go find her!" Lamar says panicking grabbing his keys and racing to the car; we all follow him and swing open the doors jumping in and buckling up.

We arrive at an area, large lake and lots, and lots, of people. We all tumble out the car and Lamar runs up to a police officer.

"Sir, sir. Where is Mali?" (Made this up no such sister) He says with worry.

"Missing. S'all, why, you wanna help sear-"

"Definitely," He says wit determination.

"Ok, look around the lake please," The officer escorts us the the lake and hands us torches.

BROOKLIN'S POV:

Today I shall be taking Jordan to HenleyBrook. I don't know who she's visiting because I'm not really a snoopy person but I like to help people so yeah...

"So uh- where are we going?" I ask Jordan while turning my steering wheel, I just get a simple shrug.

"Well. Who are you visiting?" I ask an she pauses as she is thinking she then opens her mouth to speak hesitating.

"Josh," she says fast.

"Seriously!" I say nearly slamming the breaks. "He goes to my old dance school! You could've told me so we weren't driving in circles!" I say in a half joking half serious tone.

"Oh my god seriously!" she says laughing.

"Yes!" I says laughing as I pull up to a brick house.

"We're here! What time do you want pickup?" I ask.

"Oh I'll just text ya!" Jordan says.

"Ok cool, seeya!"

"Bye!" She says as she jumps out the car and walks up to the door.

I pull out of the driveway and back on te main road...

JORDAN'S POV:

I knock on the door and a tall boy answers.

"Who are you?" He says.

"I'm Jordan, I'm here to see Josh?" I say confused at this boys attitude.

"Oh, right. Josh your girlfriend or whatever is here to see you!"

"Who?" I hear a yell from somewhere in the house.

"Jordan?" The tall guy yells.

"Coming!" He says as I hear footsteps.

"Jordan!" He says as he hugs me tight and I hug him back.

"I didn't know you would be back in Australia? How are you?" He says leading me inside. Theres a large hallways leading out to a open room then another hallway filled with rooms.

"I'm good, really good, how bout you?" I say to Josh.

He leads me to his room, the usual, double bed, desk all that boring junk. But hey we all have it...

"So uh-why did you come to Australia?" He asks awkward.

"Well were staying here for a month, going back to Canada and then a few of my friends are coming back here for a few months,"

"Oh, can I say why?" he says laughing.

"Yes you can, because I want to!" I say playfully.

"But Jordan I want a propped answer !" He says complaining like a child.

"Well too bad!" I say grinning at him.

He just gives me his 'pouty face' so i just give him my 'smart ass face'.

"You know, you could always sleep over when we come back here?" I say which immediately lights up his face.

"Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!-Wait. Why can't I know?" He says confused.

"You could?" I say randomly.

"REALLY!" He says getting over excited.

"Sure! I don't know where you will sleep though," It's only got a room for each couple/singles, we all have double beds. But the guest house have too singles. Poor Trittany they just missing their sex.

"Can't I just sleep in your bed? We can cuddle all night and watch nNetflix" He says whinging.

"Whatever," I say because I'm too lazy to make arrangements.

"Oh yeah! I've been working on my bridges!" He says to me.

"Look! Look! Look!" He yells as he forms the bridge which I find really funny.

"Well can you do this?" and I do the tick tock (bring legs over and back again ect)

"Yeah-No," He says smiling.

"You can do nothing I'm going to pack 60 pairs of clothes," He says to me.

"Why 60?" I say sitting on his bed.

"Because I may be feeling happy and want to wear cool clothes. Or sad and want to wear goth clothes, or I might want you to do a fashion show in all my clothes," He says actually stuffing all his clothes into a bag.

"Yeah that last one isn't happening,"

LAMARS POV:

It's been two hours and still nothing. I can't loose another sister! I just don't get how someone disappears and is no where to be found?

"Guys," Alex says with a freaked tone in her voice.

"Hurry..."