Anyone I want

Sandeul in the photo

Sandeul POV

I try  to cover my eyes from the sun light that's coming from my room window, gosh why does it have to be so bright. What happened last night?

"Your the light to my life Sandeul." Some female voice says next to me in bed, the heck, who is she? No thinking it's too early for this. Gosh my head is killing me.

"Hey can you be a dear in leave so I can get ready for school."

She nods her head as she gets up and gathers her clothes off the floor."I love you Sandeul." I am way too hungover to even come up with an excuse to handle this right now this early in the morning. 

"Yeah, I really do have to get ready can you go now." I hear the door closing then I start getting ready then I hear the door re-opening.

"Look I don't want to hurt your feels but I told you to go what do you not understand about the wor-"

"Damn, how can you be so harsh to the poor girl, I saw her tearing up before she left."

Baro says with his school uniform already on and ready to go.
"How the hell did you get ready before me, you were more messed up last night then me!"

"You should know me by now, I know how to handle myself when it comes to drinking."

"Yeah sure you do, is that why you ran out of the club with that hooker last night cause you knew what you were doing?"

"What no he's not a hooker! I think."

"Hey babe I had fun last night but I have to go but you should call me sometimes to do it again." Some small twink says as he leans his body towards Baro's and smashes his lips with his. I watch as Baro pulls the small boy's hips closer towards his own as they lip lock. I can hear small whimpering as Baro goes down the boys neck and start sucking on it like it's a damn lollipop or something.

"Hey I got a question I want to ask you."

"Anything you want baby."

"Are you a hooker?"

"You've got to be kidding me." The boy slaps Baro right across the face and leaves out the room in anger. I bust out laughing at the stupid face Baro has right now.

"Dude what the serious fuck, I told you he wasn't a hooker now I lost out on a really good fuck ahhh."

"It's fine I can get you another one just like him if not better."

"I hate it when you make it sound like anyone would open their legs up for you just because your 이정환 Lee Jung-hwan."

"Shhh. Don't be saying my government name like that man only a few people know my actual name, and I can get anyone I want. I had you didn't I?"

"That's not even funny you know that was just a mistake your my best friend and that's it."

"Sure I am". I glance at Baro's face for a moment before hopping into the car, he looks like he's thinking. Probably about us, but I'm not gonna push it any further, he's right we're best friends and I don't want to loss that he's the only close friend I got.

"Quit thinking whatever your thinking about and lets go we're gonna be late." I say as I close the car door and start walking to the school, Baro right on my tail.

I walk through the door and everyone goes quiet all eyes on me watching my every move, just the way it should be.

"Sandeul are we still on for our date this weekend that we planned?" Some boy says leaning on a locker with a flirty smile on his face. I made plans for this weekend?  I don't remember, oh well he's ok I guess.

"Let me think about it."

The hall gets less quiet and whispers starts to feel the air.

"I heard his dad is the richest man in Korea."

"I heard teachers give him all good grades cause his father could get them all fired."

"I heard he sleeps with all the good looking  people in the school."

"I heard he got a 10 inch dick."

Baro starts to bust out laughing at the whispers.  "10 inches my ass, you wish!" I hit Baro in his side, if the people want to think I'm over average then let them think damn.

"What, I saw it before and it ain't no damn 10 inches that's for sure."

"I hate you."

Baro starts laughing again but doesn't see where he's going and nocks over a boy. "Damn my bad shorty you ok?"

"I'm fine, just watch where your going next time." The boy says then starts to pick up his books really fast and leaves.

"What's up his ass? It was just an accident, what's with him." Then we hear the late bell ring.

"It's probably because you made him late." I turn around to get another good look at the boy but he was already gone.

Did you know there is no boyxboy B1A4 fanfiction! Crazy right? Have no fear I'm hear. Cheesy I know but it's true! When I saw there wasn't any I knew I just had to make one, and if there is one out there please show me I would love to read it.
Thanks for reading, I'ma try my best to update on my phone until my ipad gets replace.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!