Story of my Life

"Baro come here I just wanna talk."

Baro's mother says as her voice sounds throughout the room. Baro knows better then to listen to his mothers false words. He hears her coming closer so he goes and hides under the couch knowing they can't reach him even if they tried it's too big to grab things with your arms. Baro tried once when his ball fell under there but he was just small enough to go under there.

Baro jumps when he sees the house maid's cold eyes looking back at him as she reaches her arm out to grab him but he was too far in.

"If you come out I'll give you candy." She sings with her thick Russian accent as she showed her nasty yellow teeth that always bought goosebumps on his skin.

"You sound like a pedafile!"

"Says the boy who likes touching other boys you nasty scum!"

In the background all he can hear is his mothers cries getting heavier so heavy he didn't hear his father coming behind the couch.

"Eomma (mom) I'm sorry I didn't mea- Ahh! Let me go!" Baro scream as his father flipped the couch over and grabbed Baro by the ankle. Even though the young boy tried his best to get free his father was much to strong for him to fight against.

Baro straggled in his fathers arms until he knew he didn't have a chance.

"I said I'm sorry I won't do it every againg I promise." Baro plead with his father as he takes him to the bathroom.

"No son of mine will ever be a faggot!" He yells as he sits the young boy down and takes out the hair clippers and start cutting the boys thick full hair off.

"Do you feel like a girl, that's why your doing all this? I knew we shouldn't have splood you so much."

His father says as he pretends he doesn't hear his sons pleases and crys. All because Baro was curious to how it was to kiss another boy.

Flash back over

Gongchan POV

I feel bad. Like really bad, I mean who's it gonna hurt if I just take one night off just this once.

I pull out my phone and dial CNU. "Hey where are you, your late your never late, you need a ride?"

"No I'm not gonna make it, I decided I'm gonna surprise Baro and go out with him." I say hopping he doesn't over react.

"Aahhhhhh my baby is growing up and letting himself into the world. Wait you have no going out clothes what are you going to wear? Never mind just come over and I'll dress you, see you in 10 bye." He says then hang up. So much for not over reacting. I sighed.

This is gonna be a long night.

So much for writing my story right at that moment I just wasn't feeling it at that time but now I'm back..... Hopefully