바비

"Ok class are you really going to let Gongchan and our new student answer everything today?"

"I mean if they want to." A student says which makes the whole class bust out in a fit of laughter.

"Ok smart guy since you finally had an answer to one of my questions you can answer all of them tomorrow by yourself, have a nice day class." The teacher says as she dismisses the class.

As the class started heading out of the room the new kid grabbed me by the arm. "That was pretty impressive how you answered every single question the teacher threw at the class I thought I was the only one that has parents who pushes their child to make sure they're on top."

"Well... it's not like that really."

"What do you mean?"

"It's kinda a long story."

"I understand somethings we just keep to ourselves. People don't need to know everything about you. Like when I told you what my dad does for a living, can we keep that between me and you?"

"Yeah no problem."

"Thanks, so what are you doing when school is over?" Oh yeah Baro said he wanted to talk to me I should go find him.

"Well I don't have tutoring today but I do have to talk to someone about something." I say as my face turns sour about what I have to do today.

"Actually I have to go I need to find my friend that was in class with us."

"Are you talking about the one around the corner staring directly at us." He says pointing his finger.

I turn in the direction of his finger and spot  Baro peeking around the corner and dip his head out of the way when our eyes lock.

I chuckle a little. "Yeah that's him,  I'll talk to you later, oh by the way what is your name?

He gives me a lazy smile. "It's Bobby"

"Oh ok and my name is..."

"Oh I already know who you are." Ok? That sounded a little weird he probably meant he knows what my name is.

I head over towards Baro, he turns around when I'm right next to him.

"Oh Gongchan I didn't see you there when did you come?" He says in a high pitch voice. His face cringes and he coughs to clear his throat.

"Are you okay your acting weird?"

"Yeah I'm okay, I just wanted to ask you something."

"Oh yeah?  I wanted to ask you something too."

"Well you can go first." He says in a rushed voice.

"No you said it first so you go silly."

Ok umm.. I was wondering if.. me.. you.. wecangoouttodaytogether." He stutters out first then rushes everything out at the end.

"What?"

"Can.. we.. me.. you.."

"Wait wait wait Baro calm down breathe. Now start over again."

He takes a deep breath and says.

"Would you like to go on a date with me?" He says not looking me in the eyes. I'm taken aback for a second I didn't see that coming.

"Well umm actually Baro there's somewhere I want to take you anyway so sure."

His face lights up but I feel guilt seeping through my body and this aching feeling in the bottom of my stomach already before I even do it and all of a sudden I forget what I was going to say to him and just walk away to my next class.

It looks like Gongchan has secrets of his own. I guess we just have to wait and see what they are. I have a question for you guys even though I think I know the answer 'What do you think about smut?'