Getting the job done

As you guys kept reading I got motivated to write a new chapter!  So keep it up with the comments, votes, and reading it helps.

Gongchan POV

I had gotten up to do my morning delivers before anyone was up, and came right back home to cook breakfast for my family. I ended up taking Baro home with me. My family was already asleep so I didn't have to hear all the questions they were going to ask at breakfast when they see Baro.

I got home got ready for school while the food was cooking. After I was done I woke Baro up so he could get ready too, then went into my mother's and sister's room to get them up as well. I pulled out my mother's medicine she had to take while she ate, to get it ready for her. After setting everything up on the table everyone started to come together. 

My mother giving me a weird look when she saw Baro

My mother giving me a weird look when she saw Baro. Baro bowing to show his respect to my mother she bows as well and sits criss cross under the table. Everyone was quite until Ji-young came skipping in then stopped to look at Baro. Oh no my little sister always love speaking her mind even if it's rude.

 Oh no my little sister always love speaking her mind even if it's rude

She looked for the longest of time at him then said. "You have a new friend?" Thank goodness I thought she was going to say the wrong thing and make things awkward. 

"Or is he your boyfriend? I heard you guys getting in late last night, what was that about?" Baro clears his throat and my mother hits her upside the hand. Ji bows her sorry to Baro and he waves it off.

"Ma, Ji this is Baro one of my students I tutor, he needed a place to sleep last night so I let him sleep here after I got off of work." My mother nodded her head and my sister did the same. I saw Baro take his first bite out of the breakfast in front of him and his eyes went wide.

"This is delicious did you make it yourself!" He says looking at me then back down at his bowl to get another big bite from his chopsticks. I nod my head as I watch him down his bowl.

We finally headed to school after Baro had his third helping of food. "Your food was so good I'm telling you, you should have your own restaurant!" 

"Thanks but that cost money I don't have, besides I like cooking at the Shin's restaurant." Baro shrugged his shoulders and grabbed his phone when it started to ring in his pocket. 

"You dick head you left me alone and went off some where!" Baro yells into the phone startling me. He bows when he realized he did it and spoke more calmly. "I'm fine though I got help from a school mate and spent the night at his house." He goes quite to listen to the other line.  "You don't know him." He sighs then look to me. "Sorry I have to ask this but what's your name?" He says holding the phone away from his ear. Why would the person on the other line want to know my name? And he didn't know my name this whole time? Well I guess that's my fault for not telling him.

"Gongchan" was all I said and he repeated it over the phone. "My friend said he can pick us up so we don't have to walk the rest of the way and pick up some coffee on the way."

I look at my watch and my stomach felt like it dropped. I had seven minutes to get to school before I'm late and we're still walking very slowly ten minutes away. "How long did he say he was going to take?" Maybe I can make it by wheels. 

"He said 4 minutes but knowing him he'll probably take longer, but it's ok it's only study hall we can miss some of that." Like heck i can!

"Sorry to leave you behind but I can't be late for school so I'm going to run the rest of the way bye." He yells something to me but I'm already down the street running as fast as I can. 

Narrator POV

"Can I get your number!" Baro yells out to Gongchan but he's long gone bye now. Baro starts walking again until an suv pulls up on the side of him. He knew exactly who is was and he jumped right in the but sit beside his friend and close the car so the driver can drive again.

"Where's your little friend?"

"He ran to school he said he couldn't be late. "

"Wow twice in one week making someone late Baro." Sandeul click his tongue and shook his head.

"Actually it was the same person, and it's not like I meant to he just cooked so good and I couldn't stop eating." Sandeul raised a brow at Baro. "He cooked breakfast for his family and me it was really nice I haven't had a home cook meal like that in so long and his family was really warm and welcoming."

"You sound like a love sick puppy."

"It was just refreshing to see a family together after not seeing mines in so long." Baro says putting his side cheek in his hand looking out the window. 

Sandeul sighs and puts his hand on Baros' shoulder. "That's why we have each other, we don't need them." He says with a small smile as they go off to get their coffee.