이리와봐

"What the hell were you thinking? You don't know him he could've tried something on you, or drugged you."
Baro says with his face turning red.

"He was the one who got me into the VIP section, one dance wasn't going to kill me and I never done something like that before. I felt... free. That was so exhilarating I felt a rush I never felt before that was amazing." I say with a big smile on my face.

Baro's face softens and his grip on my arm loosens and he gives me a light smile.

"That's great Gongchan that's the reason why I wanted you to come with me I'm happy your enjoying yourself." He says patting my head.

"Don't look so glum this is a club lets have some fun while we're here." He lods his head and takes me over to his private booth.

When we get there, there is this guy sitting with two girls around each of his arms and another girl sitting on the side of the couch her head comes up when she sees Baro. "Oh great your back I love this song! Lets dance." Baro tenses up and looks at me.

"What are you waiting for go dance with her, I'll be fine here." As they walk away I take a sit and look around the VIP area and try to find the guy I was with before, but I don't know what he looks like so I can't really look for him. As I'm looking around I feel someone's eyes on me, I turn to my left and see the guy who was sitting there before looking at me up and down.

"Hi I'm Gongchan." I say bowing a little bit but he just looked at me then he looked to the dance floor where Baro was dancing.

This slow song was coming on and the girls that were sitting with the guy wanted to dance but he kept looking at me making me feel uncomfortable.

"Care to have this dance?" He held his hand out to me and the girls huffed glaring at me.

"No thank you, but I think they would like to dance." I say pointing at the girls.

"Well they can dance with each other." He says not even looking away from me. This seemed to pissed the girls off. They got up angrily and storm to the dance floor with each other.

"Oh come on just one dance I love this song." I mean he must be a friend of Baro's if he's sitting with him so he must not be that harmful.

"I guess one song won't hurt." I start getting up and he takes my hand.

"That's the spirit."

He leads me to the dance floor but as soon as we start dancing the song ends and a fast paced song comes on and you can hear cheers from the crowd on the dance floor as they start twerking.

"Do you know how to move like that?" The guy asked with his lips to my ear.

I look towards the direction he was talking about and I see a guy and a girl dancing. The girl has her back arched so her butt is in the guys lap in she's  juggling it around on him and the guy is holding his hands on the girls back so she doesn't get back up.

"Umm..."

"Just try, it'll be fun I promise."

He doesn't give me a chance to respond and arches my back for me and starts moving our hips together. I can feel his pelvic thrust and something about this just feels too... sexual for me.

"I don't think this is the right song for me." He doesn't seem to hear me though. I just decide to go with the flow and more my hips up and down and side ways like I see other people doing. Until I look around and notice other people aren't doing it anymore, but instead looking at us.

"Why are people looking at us?" I say into his ear louder so he can hear me.

"Because your such a good dancer." He says pulling me up and into his chest flesh to flesh.

He starts moving his hands throw my hair then down my back and stopped at my hips. I started to reach my hands behind me and grab onto his neck but then Baro comes with two drinks in his hand.

"You must be thirsty let's go sit down and drink this and then go home since it's getting late." I look at my phone and it's 1AM and there's two miss calls from my sister and two text messages from my mom and one text message from CNU.

How did it get so late!

"Actually can we leave now?"