The Hell?

I got some good news at the bottom so read it when your done with the story.

Baro POV

This day is not turning out the way I planned. Why do things keep blowing up in my face. Damn why can't it just go my way just once, just one time that's all I'm asking for.

"That boy of yours, he's a good dancer. You should invite him again." Sandeul says laying out in the back of the car drunk.

"You can just shut up, you didn't make things any better. What were you thinking asking him to dance? You know how I feel towards him. Gosh!"

"Are you done? You sound like a little kid. It's obvious the boy doesn't know you like him or he wouldn't have sent you to dance with someone else."

I thought about that for a second. He might be right, but I'll never admit that to him his head is big enough already.

"Then what do you think I should do?"

"Do it the old school way and ask him on a date." What?

"I don't think I'm brave enough to do that though?" I'll just chicken out.

"If you don't do it then I will."
He says with a big smile on his face.

"Like hell you will, I'll ask him tomorrow during school."

Gongchan POV

"Bye mom I'll see you later on!" I yell as I leave out the door and hopping into CNU's van.

"Well well well if it isn't the famous party animal him self."

I groaned covering my face. "Can we please not talk about this right now I still have a headache from yesterday."

"We don't have to talk about it, but just to let you know your all over the Internet." CNU says nonchalantly keeping his eyes on the road.

"What?! How?! Where?! Oh no stop the car I can't walk into that school not knowing what's said about me first."

"Here." Without stopping or saying another word he handed me his phone.

As soon as I clicked the screen on a photo of me and Baro's friend from last night was already there. The first photo showed us sitting in the both then the second one is of us dancing together. I read the words at the bottom saying "Sandeul's Newest Victim?"

"What do they mean by that?"

"I guess the guy you were dancing with has a reputation."

"What should I do I can't apply for college and this is the first thing they see about me when they look me up?"

"Why don't you talk to the guy then? I mean tell him to talk to somebody and have them take it down."

I think that over for a second, it wouldn't hurt. I mean it is a pretty easy thing to do. He looks like the type of person who has the power to do that too.

"Good thinking I think I'm gonna do that."

"Ok great now get out where here." That was fast. I signed thinking about the possibilities that awaits me inside. Maybe no one seen it or they don't know who I am since the photo was pretty dark.

I take a deep breath and get out the car. "Have a nice day at school sweetheart don't let those mean kids bully you too much." CNU says then drives off.

"This is just great." I say as my headache starts coming back.

Ok before you check out of this story I got some good news. I will be updating every Saturday from now on.