Late

Gongchan POV

As I headed back to my class I spotted a girl picking up her books that fell out of her arms, she looked up at me and gave me a warm smile so I bent down and helped her.

"Oh that's ok I  got it, you should hurry before class starts".

"It's fine I'll just be late this once".

"Thank you, my name is Hyundai by the way."

"Like the car?" I started laughing.

"Haha real funny, if you must know I was born in a Hyundai. They couldn't make it to the hospital so they just popped me out in the car." She said proudly.

"I never met someone like you before." This girl is weird. I like it.

"Is that a good think?"

"I think so."

After we stood up I felt hands around my shoulders. I turns to see Bobby staring at the girl. I looked at the girl and she was frowning.

"You guys know each other?"

Before the girl could say anything Bobby spoke first. "Naw, but I  think I've seen you around before right?"

While looking at the floor the girl nodded her head.

"Are you okay Hyundai." I said trying to grab her shoulder but before I could she stepped back and bowed and walked away.

"That was weird."

"Yeah you know how girls can be. Let's get to class I think we can make it before the bell rings."

As I was following Bobby to class I saw Baro coming our way. I totally forgot all about cancelling our date so instead I dipped into the bathroom before him or Bobby could see me.

As I press my back to the bathroom door I saw a person standing right in front of me I look up and it was Sandeul.

"Aren't you going to be late for class?" He says with his eyebrow up and a smirk on his face.

I look at my watch and notice I in fact will be late for class. As I was thinking this the bell started ringing. Can this day get any worse. I take a deep breath and opened my eyes again.

"And why are you in here? Aren't you suppose to be in class also." I say folding my hands.

"Well if you must know I'm waiting on a friend."

"What? A friend? What friend?"
Before even saying anything the door started opening and pushing me out the way and in came Baro.

He looked between me and Sandeul with a skeptical look on his face.

Well I guess it can get worse.

Well guys I know it's been a minute since I updated and I'm sorry about that, but guess what?

We made it over 800 reads!!!

If we hit a thousand reads by the end of this month then I will update every day of May I promise!

So let's see if we can do it!!!!