Competition

Ok guys it's short but I did promise an update so here it is. Next week it'll be longer because the holidays are over. On another note I would like to thank SaayaBloodChester BaeBana and @LoveKpopPortugal_14 for being my first regular readers on this book and commenting and voting thanks guys for supporting the book.

As soon as I stepped into the school I felt overwhelmed with eyes on me.
People kept staring at me. I can't really tell if it was positive or negative looks because I couldn't bare to look at them for to long.

I need to get out of here. Just get my books and go straight to class. As I was going to my locker I saw this guy looking lost with a paper in his hand.

We locked eyes for a moment and I looked away before I seemed like a creeper. When I closed my locker door the guy was right next to me. Speaking of creepy.

"Hi I was wondering if you could show me where this class is?" The guy said showing me his paper.

"Oh that's study hall I have that too you can follow me."

"Oh thank goodness I thought I was going to be late for class if I didn't figure this out." He said with a hand on his cest and a lazy smile. He looks kinda familiar.

"Do I know you from somewhere?"

"Well I doubt that I just moved here from America. I used to live in Korea but that was awhile ago."

"Oh that's cool what part of America?"

"Washington, my dad is a politician so it was kinda boring just being home schooled and all."

"Oh." As we walked into the class room I spotted Baro sitting in his chair shaking his leg looking nervous. I sat down beside him and I can see the worry up close in his eyes.

"You ok you look like your about to pass out?" As I was saying this the new kid sat in front of me then turned around with a big smile on his face. Then it hit me.

"You're the guy I danced with yesterday!" His eyes shot up and it turned into recognition.

"Oh yeah, the guy by the VIP entrance. I remember you now." He says with a playful laugh. "You're a good dancer."

"Why do people keep saying that?"

"What was that Baro, I didn't hear you? "

"Nothing." He grumbled and slump down in his chair looking like a little kid.

"What's wrong with you today, are you sick?

"No I'm fine, I was just wondering if we can talk later on today?"

"Yeah sure." I turned around and notice the new kid was already going through his books for class.

"I didn't get your name by the way."
He didn't turn around but in a hushed voice I heard him say.

"Class is storing now I'll tell you later." Um what just happened here?

OK I'm not making any promises but I might update again before Saturday because I didn't like how short this was. One more thing I want you to guess who the new guy is, I'll give you a clue their not in B1A4.