Part 1

This is the story of a young girl named Ananya Kashyap who has recently finished her journalism course and got a job with one of the top news channels- KKN.

She is extremely happy since her best friend Ronnie Singh and his girlfriend, also Ananya's childhood friend Richa Lakhani were joining KKN as well. Her parents are extremely proud of her and so is her younger brother Armaan.

Ananya had always wanted to become a reporter since she had idolized Kabir Sharma, one of the finest reporters in the news industry. That day, Ananya, Richa, Ronnie and Armaan went out and partied.

The next day, all the three of them reached KKN at 9 am. One of the part owners of KKN, Khalid welcomes them and shows them the office.

Ronnie sits on his desk which reads 'Input Editor', and Richa and Ananya sit together on their desk which reads 'Crime and Politics'. Ananya always loved reading murder mysteries and watching mystery movies, thus she decided to take up crime reporting. And her idol, Kabir Sharma loved crime too! Richa's parents were involved in political reporting, and thus, she joined the same field.

The clock strikes 10 and in comes Kabir Sharma, through the glass door of KKN. Ananya screams in joy and realizing she was loud, shuts up immediately. Later she comes to know that Kabir Sharma is the editor-in-chief of KKN and, thus, her immediate boss. She is excited to work under her hero.

Kabir's POV- When Kabir enters the office his eyes fell on Ananya and it is love at first sight for him.

However, he chooses to stay professional and decides not to let his emotions overpower him. He is reminded of his past and shakes his head in disappointment. He promises himself to treat Ananya as his junior, but, tells his best friend about this feelings.

He smiles when he remembers Tarini and her sweet little brother Anuraag.

He is so excited to work with a team in KKN, something he had never done before since he wrote only in newspapers. He is also pleased that Khalid and KL, the other owner of KKN offered him his own bulletin -"Khaas Khabrein Kabir Sharma Ke Saath"(Special News with Kabir Sharma). He felt very happy with his new power of Editor in Chief.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys! I am new on wattpad. Please help me promote my story... I will try my best to update As soon as possible. Till then, don't forget to vote and comment! Cheers :)