Asking Questions to a Living Secret.

Tiffs pov.

She decided to ask him. She wanted to know about him. And who is this she wanted to know more about? The answer is meta knight. No one had more secrets to be told of themselves than him. All the cappies know about him, is that he came randomly one day in a silver star shaped space ship, and they also know about the history of galaxia. That is all. She didn't care if he didn't want the other cappies to know, as long as she learned about him herself. she was thinking of this, when She walked to his room, and knocked on his door. When he opened the door, she spoke up.

"Meta knight, can I come in?

"Sure, come on in."

After she went in, she sat down.
"Meta knight I have a question. Why do you never tell anyone about your past?

"Because I don't trust most people with that information, and that my past is painful."

His answer came dry, and emotionless.

"Could you trust me?"she asked this, not expecting to get the answer that she wished for.

She saw him stare at the floor for a second. After that he replied, "if you truly wish so, than fine..."

She was suprised. This meant that she was one of the few he trusted, if not the only one he trusted. She watched as meta knights eyes flashed many colors. The ones she saw the most were a dark blue, which represented sadness, and red, which represented anger.

"What story should I start with, young Tiff?"

"How about when you joined the star warrior's?"

"But I never joined."

Now Tiff was very confused. Before Tiff could get anymore confused, he spoke again.

"Me and my good friend Arthur, we started the star warriors."

"WHAT?!?"

She then saw the pain resurface in the knights eyes. She could see that he clearly remembered all.
******************************
This is not the original first chapter. Those who saw the original, I feel very sorry for you. Lol. I hope that this one is much better, and I hope that you like this chapter!