The Get Together, And The Rebuilding Of An Army

(This is a month after the last chapter)

Meta knight was walking through the castle. He didn't know why, but he was paranoid today. He looked at the calendar, and realized the day. It was his 327th birthday. Yipee. The knight thought. He decided to celebrate his birthday like the last 20 years. He went to his room, and grabbed what his knaves call, "the holy candy jar". He sat down, and ate a few candies. He then got up, and went back to patrolling. Yes, that is all he does on his birthdays. As he walked, he started to realize that literally no one was in the castle. While he went to turn a corner...

"SUPRISE!"

Meta knight swung his sword at the nearest object, and all you heard was a large "CLANG!"

"Sir Arthur?!?" Arthur barely blocked the sword strike in time. Meta looked around, and saw all his old friends. Arthur, dragato, falspar, and many more.

"I can't be-" he couldn't finish his sentence. His war buddies, all with him again. And behind them was Tiff, with a huge smile.

Meta knight looked at his friends, and at Tiff, and realized what he had to do. He tore away his mask.

I should not be ashamed of what or who I am... He thought.

"All I know is after my long journey to come here",dragato spoke, "I could use a drink."

Meta laughed, knowing that dragato could always go for a drink.

"How about the bar in town? Nobody ever heads down there except the occasional kid for some juice."

They all agreed. All of a sudden, they all spoke to each other of their travels. As they all walked, meta knights eyes stayed a deep color of blue.

Arthur walked up to him, and spoke, "where did you go after 'the battle'?" He was referencing the battle that wiped away most of the renaming star warriors away from the universe.

"Thinking that I was the last of the star warriors, I left to this planet, where I learned of my true past... Here I also waited for a new generation of star warriors to emerge. That is when I met Kirby."

Meta knight laughed, and said, "who is going to pay?" Everyone pointed to dragato. Everyone then laughed at this. Dragato replied sadly, "I have no money... It's hard finding work fit for old warriors..."

Everyone agreed quietly. They then entered the bar, finally reaching their destination.

Everything else was a blur for meta knight. It was blurted because of the wonderful time he was having, not because of the alcohol. Later when he was going to head home, he realized that the men had no place to stay, and most didn't have a job. After some begging, they all recieved a job working with dedede as the "castle defense crew". They were all given a room each inside the castle.

The next day, meta knight found Tiff, leaning up againsted a tree, while Kirby and Tiff were playing soccer. Meta knight ran over, and hugged/tackled Tiff.

"Thank you, for listening, and for bringing back all that was dear to me..."

Dreamland lived in a long peace, with the new defence force guarding the land. Soon, a new star warrior army was forged, led by meta knight as head general. Kirby second only to him.

Maybe, there will finally be an everlasting peace.

******************************
I may make another book branching off of this, now that there is a new star warrior army. I know that this chapter is shorter, but I wanted to finish this book in a nice way. I hope you all enjoyed my book, "truth of a warrior!"