A Crazy Batch of Cookies.

Tiffs pov

Tiff woke up with a smile.
"Time to talk to meta knight!"
She jumped out of bed, and ran for the door, that is, until she saw the time. The clock said that the time was 6:23 in the morning.

"Now what am I going to do?"
She thought. After a few minutes, she decided to write her parents a note saying she is with meta knight. After writing the note, she ran all the way to meta knights room. She walked into the room and realized she has made a mistake. Meta knight was awake alright. Awake and maskless.

"When I was a child, knocking on someones door was known as respectful!" Meta knight snarled.

Tiff was scared of two things. One was that meta knight was angry. That is downright terrifying. The other is his soft/cute face. Most would think that he would have hundreds of scars from the wars.

"I am guessing that I know what you have come here for. My stories of when I was knighted. Well, you can't have them."

"WHAT?!?"

she was upset. She blew her chances of the stories. All because of her idiocy.

"I will tell you them under one condition."

"What do I need to do?"
She asked this with a sad tone, hoping that she did not have to do a lot.

"I hear your mother makes good cookies. Almost everyone has tried them, yet I haven't. If you can get you're mother to male me a bath of cookies, I will tell you of my knighthood, and more.

"Tiff couldn't help but relax. She was worried she would have to sword fight him or some thing like that. This would be easy. All she would have to do is ask her mom, and that's it. She then walked home, when she finally got home, it was 7:15. Her mom was making breakfeast.
"Hey mom, can you make a batch of cookies? Meta knight would like to try some.

"Sure Tiff of co-"

"NEVER! HE CAN'T HAVE COOKIES UNTIL HE ADMITS THAT I WON THAT BET!" Tiffs father shouted.

"But ple-"

"NO."

"Hmph."
She went to her room. She now knew she wouldn't get the cookies. She decided to try and calm down. She didn't know why, but she really wanted to talk with meta knight. Maybe it was because she felt special that he has only told this stuff to her, or that the stories excited her. Maybe it was both. She didn't know. After around 40 minutes, her mom came in the room with a batch of cookies in her hands.

"Hurry and run these to meta knight. Don't let you're father see either."

Tiff couldnt help but smile. "Thanks mom!" She said as she ran off.

When she finally reached meta knights home, she made sure to knock. When he answered, he laughed.

"Why are you laughing?" Tiff asked.

"I would have thought that you're father would have intervined, and I wouldn't get these."

"He did, but my mom let me sneak off with these."

Meta knight gave off a large laugh. He then grabbed the cookies, and gestured for her to enter.

"So, my knighthood, am I correct?"

"First, tell me what bet you had with my father."

"Him and I made a bet on who could do the best on an organ. Tuff was the ref. In the end, tuff said that I 'rock out' on an
organ."

She giggled, knowing that this is something that her dad would try to do. "Ok, now you can tell me of your knighthood."

"Ok then." He grabbed a glass of milk, and then started to think. All of the memories then came back to him.

******************************

CLIFF HANGER! OOOOOOOHHHHHH!
The next chapter or two is either going to be very funny, or very sad. I don't know what to choose. I guess ill let you tell me in the comments! Or ill decide. I guess I can do that too...   :'(

Truthfully I wouldwrite more, but I do this on a phone. If I had a laptop or a computer, I would put around 1500-2000 words in each chapter