the Hard Truth.

Tiffs pov.

The next day, Tiff did not wait. She had questions to be answered. In all truth she had too many, but she didn't care. She ran to meta knights home. She knocked, and after a minute passed, he answered.

Meta knights pov.

Meta heard a knock sound comeing from the door. All he wanted to do was sleep, but he knew that this must be important. He grabbed his mask, and put it on. He then opened the door.

"Howareyousopowerful?
whendidyougetwings?
Whydidyounottellmeaboutthem?
Couldyouactuallydefeatkirby?"

"SLOW DOWN TIFF!"

Meta knight could not believe how fast she was talking. He decided to have her come in the room."come on in, and then we can talk."

Meta knight took off his wings, all his armor, and his mask. All he had left on was his gloves.
He lifted his lips, and showed Tiff large fangs.

"I was created by nightmare. He gave me Sharp fangs, wings, and finally eyes that show emotion through my mask. I was meant to be nightmares ultimate weapon... I am one of the strongest warriors ever made. Now I have to live with this forever... That is you're answer to the question about my wings. I didn't tell you because that is far more personal."

"My power came from a mighty battle not long after I became a citizen of dreamland. I fought with the powerfulest warrior in the galaxy..."

"Who did you fight?"

"Galacta knight, my 'father'."

Meta knight could see the confusion in Tiffs eyes. "His DNA was used by nightmare, and I was created. I am a similar species to Kirby, and the other puffballs. I am the only of my species.

To another question of yours, I can easily defeat Kirby. While nightmare and galacta knight were alive, I was held by a curse. I could not use my real power unless I became a monster. After the death of the two,  I have gained power beyond even that of galacta knight."

Meta knight saw Tiffs sad look, and decided to put on his armor. Once he had on everything, he felt better.

"Meta knight, why do you wear that mask?"

"Because I feel more secure. It's terrifying knowing that I was built specifically to be a monster. I do this to hide my shame from myself, and to protect my body  all at the same time..."

Meta knight then left the room. He did not want any more question. he did not want to speak to anybody for a little while. All he wanted to do is lay down. He went to whispy woods again. He laid down next to the river, and rested.

Tiffs pov.

So meta knight was a demon beast... He became an orphan, and was taken in by his 'parents'..His parents were taken away...he bacame a warrior... His friends/army was killed... He came to dreamland... He fought galactaknight... He trained Kirby to defeat nightmare... Nightmare was defeated by Kirby...

All of these thoughts soared through her mind. Finally things were starting to come together. She finally understood the knights past. Now she didn't know what to do. When she finally realised the knight was gone, she chased after him. When she saw him enter whispy woods, she left him alone. When she headed home, she saw her journal that she wrote in every night. She took it, and had Kirby eat it so no one could get it. She knew she shouldn't have made it in the first place.

For the rest of the day, she was planning something. What she planned was big. She didn't know if meta knight would like this, but she had to try.
******************************
What is Tiffs plan? Youll learn next chapter! The game was "meta nightmare ultra". My favorite part of a Kirby game. I hope you liked this chapter!