the duel no one expected

Meta knights pov

Dishonor.
Hate.
Pain.
Want for revenge.

All of these feelings were happening to meta knight, and more. He could not control himself. He was done with the 'king'.

"Sire, I challenge you to a duel! If you decline, I will cleave you in half WHERE YOU STAND! If I win, you lose you're kingdom. If you win, I will defeat Kirby once and for all..."

Meta knight saw Tiffs look of horror. He did not care. Now was the time for dedede to pay for his misdeeds.

"I accept..." Dedede said with fear in his voice.

"We will duel tomarrow."

And with that, he left the room. He truly did not care who was king as long as it was not him. Dedede was neither worthy, or smart enough for the job.

The story of meta knights challenge spread faster than a bullet could fly. Everyone wanted to watch. Everyone wanted to watch dedede fail.

Meta awoke the next day with a frown. He had  very little time before the fight. He grabbed his sword, and he decided to show the others his wings. He left his cape in his closet.

20 minutes later the two were face to face. They were in the center of town. All the cappies were lined up. The waddle dees were even closer, seeing as how they may have no true master afterward.

"Well meta knight, I truly don't wanna fight. But I know I must."
Dedede pulled out a large red sword. This one was single edged, and the hilt was in the shape of a dragon.

"You can decide who gets the first strike." Meta knight said. He then uncurled his wings. Everyone around him was scared by his intimidating look.

Dedede looked over to the waddle dees, and then to escargoon."ill miss you guy's." Dedede whispered.

He then rushed at meta knight. Meta easily side stepped the attack. He started spinning with his wings, and then held up his sword. A gigantic tornado filled with energy appeared, and sucked the king in. Once the tornado faded, you saw meta knight holding his sword above the kings neck. Meta pulled away, and sheathed his sword.

"Have you learned you're lesson, dedede?"

The king bursted into tears.
"I'm sorry! I didn't know that doing that prank would cause this! I promise that ill never do anything of the sort again! I'm sorry for being a bad king!"

Meta knight smiled. This is what he wanted the whole time.

"If you stay true to these words, then you are a trully fine king. I will break our deal, and you can stay king."

The waddle dees had fires in their eyes, and the cappies had a whole new kind of respect for king dedede.

Meta looked at a now smiling Tiff. He knew that he had done well in deciding this. He  then headed to whispy woods, so he could gain some peace and quiet.

Tiffs pov.

She couldn't bare staring at dedede after the fight. He was extremely bruised up, and had quite a few scratch marks. Plus, she didn't know meta knight had wings. After the whole "dedede gaining back his kingdom" thing, she helped bandage the king. When she headed home, no one would speak. The power meta knight held was extreme. In one attack, he defeated the king, and destroyed the land around him. Could he trully defeat Kirby? Most thought of Kirby as stronger than him, but now she doubted it. it was clear meta knight was far more skilled, and much more powerful. The entire day, she wondered, just what makes one person so amazing?
******************************
This chapter is one of my favorites. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I did. The next chapter will involve a game that you could play as meta knight in. I hope you like the next chapter too!