Chapter 10

As we walk around the vast court yard the only noise I've heard are the sound of our feet hitting the ground while we walk on the stone pathway. It seems like there's nothing to talk about with all of them since they got together including me. I wanted to talk with them and get to know them better, but what can I talk about?

I kept walking around staring at my feet thinking of what to talk about to them until I bumped into someone's back. My mind went back to reality, I looked up to see blonde hair from the back of his head, and it was Terrance.

"Terrance I'm sorry I bumped into you." I apologized and took a step back.

"It's all right, Princess" Terrance said. "I just stop because I saw a gorgeous sight."

I walked around him to be in front of the group and to see what Terrance was talking about. I turned around to see a garden filled with hundreds of flowers and a handful of different plants, and in the center of this garden is an enormous fountain. Everything here just looks beautiful.

"Wow this place is wonderful!" I yelled as I ran through the garden path way, while the others followed me where ever I ran to. After some twist and turns of running around the garden I looked behind me to see if they were still following me. I saw them take another turn, I thought they saw something interesting so they went to take a look, so I went on my own path. Soon I got tired running everywhere so I started walking along the path, taking in every single moment I'm here.

After a while I thought I was here long enough, so I decided to find the others while we still have time to get back to class.

"Cruz! Anthony! Glenn! Terrance! Where are you guys!?!" I shouted as I retracted where they took a turn. "Guy we need to go get to class now!" I walked around the garden for what seems about an hour, but I only ended up in the center of the garden where the fountain is. "If you guys can hear me then come to fountain that's where I'll be waiting!"

I sat at the fountain's edge waiting for the others to show. I started to feel my eyes getting heavy after a while of listen to the water hitting the water's surface in the fountain and the rustling of the leaves. I was about to fall asleep when until I spotted something glowing, my eyes widen to the size of quarters.

"A glowing butterfly?" I questioned to myself. "How is this possible?" I fluttered right in front of me I tried to reach for it when I flew to a path that's leading to the inside of the garden. I felt like it was telling, no I know it's telling me something so I decided to follow where ever it flew. And as I left the fountain to the path the butterfly flew in the boys I was calling came.

"Hey," Spoke up Anthony. "Where's Winter?"