Chapter 8

"Miss Kinsley?!" The teacher asked surprised. "Can you please sit down now. If you happen to know them you can talk to them later."

The class started to giggled at that moment so I picked up my chair and put it back on it's legs and sat back down with my cheeks a little bit blushed. 

"Okay, Glenn you'll be sitting next to Miss Kinsley and for you Terrance you'll be sitting-" In the middle of his sentence Terrance walked up to the empty desk right in front of me.

"I'll be sitting here." He said bluntly. Then he sat down in the chair with out the teacher saying anything. And Glenn went to his seat that he was a sign to. After that the class has started with some of the girls whispering something about me getting all of the new cute transfer students or at least that's what I'm hearing so far. 

During class Cruz and I answered all the questions that the class couldn't solve - Like we have done in the beginning of the school year- But the teacher called on Terrance to solve a complicated math problems. Then surprisingly he answered it correctly which surprised everyone but Anthony, Cruz, and Glenn. We kept this up with most of our classes together and Anthony and Glenn couldn't answer some of the question the teachers asked. 

All of our morning classes are done and we are heading our way to the cafeteria. Once we got there, the girls were surrounding Glenn, Terrance, and Anthony while leaving me and Cruz alone. We all tried to make our way to the lunch lady for our food as best as we can with the mob of girls following behind. We got our food and sat down at an empty table with every one - Every one is Anthony, Cruz, Glenn, Terrance- and the girls sat at the table near us, stabbing glares at me.

"Hey guys," I started to say. "You said you are the knights of my mother the other day, right?"

"Yes that is right, Princess Winter." 

"What was my mother like?" I asked. Their face soften on thinking about what to say to me. I would never thought about mentioning my mother would bring everyone at ease.

"Well," Terrance started to say. "She is a kind ruler to her town people and servants. She doesn't punish anyone for their actions and will protect all of her loved ones."

"What does she look like?"

"Your mother has long beautiful dark hair with golden eyes that shine as bright as the sun." Cruz explain. "But like you she can change forms to conceal her powers and reveal them."

"What does she looked when she is in her magical form?" I asked.

"She has blonde hair and unnerving red eyes," Answered Terrance. "When she is in that form she grants wishes and might even destroy the moon." 

I close my eyes while he describe my mother on both forms. But the image of that mysterious woman that was in my dream popped in my mind. 'Why does that woman fit the way Terrance describe?' I thought to myself.

Then the bell rang to end lunch time and to start the free period.