Prologue

On a cold rainy night there was a woman wearing a black cloak with the hood covering her face. She was standing right in front of a mansion holding a baby girl in her arms. At the front of the door she banged the door with all her might still holding the baby in her arms. The door opened very slowly and on the other side of the door was a man holding a lantern. The woman standing outside in the rain stared at the man with a worried look in her face she looked like she was in agony. The man was confused at the woman that’s right in front of him but he had a serious look on his face. 

    "Please protect my daughter!" Pleaded the woman as she wrapped her arms around the baby. "Please protect her, she is in great danger. She is being hunted down by people who want to use her for evil."

"What do you mean by that?" Asked the man 

"The only thing you need to know is that she is very important to the world." Said the woman

She handed her daughter to the man with a letter, before she left she stroked the baby's head while she mumbled something to herself. The man held the baby girl while he kept looking at the woman until she disappeared in the rain. The man closed the door behind him then he took the baby to his room and he carefully placed her on the bed. He opened the letter that the baby's mother gave him and it said:

    I want you to protect my daughter for me because I no longer have the strength to fight back the enemies that are after my daughter. I have fallen ill and soon my life will end. I have traveled from my village to your house and I believe that you will her raise her to become a strong and independent woman until fate had set a path for her. Why is this all happening? It is because that she was born with an incredible power that could destroy all of mankind , some might call her "The Greatest Living Weapon" Please do what I said because if you don't everything that you held dear will disappear.

  He finished reading the letter then he looked down next to him where the baby was sleeping soundly. The baby seems normal to the human eye he wondered "Why is this baby so important?" he just sat there staring at the baby that was sleeping soundly with questions popping in his head one after another and after that night he did what the baby's mother ask him to do. He raised the baby with like his own child not letting anyone hurt her.