Chapter 11

I kept my eye on the butterfly and let my feet walk me through the path. It flew to the left then to the right sometimes I would even think that I saw it almost lose its balance in flying, I past many beautiful blooming flowers and rare species of plants that I never would of thought of being in a simple school garden. I kept hearing my name being called, but my eyes are still affixed on the butterfly its glowing bright blue Wings and the pattern on it almost got me hypnotize or in a trance. Could it really be telling me to something or is it just my imagination.

My feet felt sore and my eyes start to blur up, I felt like I have been walking for hours. I can't even see anything else but the butterfly, I collapse on the ground out of exhaustion. I lay my head down on the ground. I felt so weak, I can't even move my legs because it felt heavy as lead. I slowly close my eyes and let myself drift away in the land of sleep. But before I completely fell asleep something light landed on the nape of my neck.

My dream seems like it was pitch black, nothing was around me, and I don't feel like I'm standing or lying down. I was just there floating in nothingness, no colors, no movements, no nothing. But, it gave me time to think to myself.

'Should I just go with Anthony and the others and go see my real mother, while I leave all my friends and my "Father"? Well, either way if choose either one it cause a little pain in my heart. Just why does life choices have to be so ironic. It's like life is a pathway, and I have to choose a path for my future, and I still kept on walking when my feet felt sore.'

I then saw something in this dark abyss I was in. It was that butterfly I was chasing before. It got closer and closer until the patterns on its wings became visible to the human eye. My mind had gone blank so my body moved all on its own. My hand had tried to reach out to the butterfly when I realized. Then when it landed on the back of my hand my surroundings changed. I was no longer in a dark abyss or the school's garden. I was in a place much more different and breathe taking. I was in a vast meadow filled with many different flowers.

With nothing to do I walked around aimlessly. It was so peaceful, the gentle breeze brushed against my skin and the warmth of the sun warmed up my body. It was like a fantasy that became a reality. But I need to go back home.

* * *

Has it been months, weeks, days, or hours since I appeared here, it seems like I have been here forever walking around this beautiful scenery, but it looks like time hasn't past yet.

Then in my sight I saw a village with children running around playing with each other. Maybe this village could help me and tell me where I am. I ran as fast as I can, then when I entered the village territory everyone was heading towards the biggest house I saw. Then a little boy came up to me. I bent down to his height so I can face him and listen clearly from the noise of the crowd.

"Excuse me, miss do you want to come with me?" He asked with a smile from ear to ear.

"Umm, O-okay bu-" He grabbed my hand led me through the crowd before I can finish my sentence. And the next thing I knew it I was in the front of the crowd looking at a women with a baby girl in her arms. I bent down and whispered to the boy who brought me here. "Um, can you tell me what's going on?"

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot to tell you." He whispered back. "That lady there with the baby is the wish maker. Her name is Scarlett Elkmann, she hears our request and grants them like a fairy so we called her the wish maker. And she just gave birth to a girl and she might has powers like her mother"

This story, about the wish maker and the new baby girl. I've heard this story, it was the story of my mother when I was born, it was the story Cruz told me. But how did I end up in the past?

"Excuse me miss do you mind if I ask you something?" I looked to the voice and right in front of me was my mother looking at me.

"Okay, what do you need to ask me?" I ask trying to be calm as possible. Just how should I feel when I'm meeting my mother in the past?

"Come here, dear don't be shy." I came up to her and sat down in front of her. "Do you mind holding my daughter Winter?"

"I don't mind at all." She handed me the baby, or me, to me and baby me slept soundly in my arms. Then a booming sound echoed through the air everyone looked out the door. Then a voice was heard and it screamed fire.