Ch.1

I threw a snot filled tissue into the trashcan. Why am I the one always getting broken? Maybe I just need some time to myself. Sometime to figure out myself. Yep. That's what I need.
_______________
I look into the mirror. My hair was everywhere. My eyes were bloodshot, and I had purple bags under my eyes. This is what a bad breakup does to you, huh? I walk to my room and lock my door. I slump onto my white and blue bed.

Ring ring

Ugh. I answer the phone. It was Lauren.

"Hey"
"Camz, you doing alright? Listen Au-"
"I know, I know. I don't know how I got pulled into his trap. I was too in love with him. But I'm alright..I guess,"
"Call me if you need anything. I need to go now, bye Camz,"
"Bye Lolo,"
_______________
I wake up, suddenly. Did I just fall asleep? I'm exhausted. And hungry. I drag myself out of my bed and go downstairs.

"Oh Mila, are you okay?" my mom asked, rubbing my shoulder. I nod. "Is there anything to eat? I'm kind of..well, hungry," I force a nervous smile. "Of course, sweetie," my mom nods, rushing over to the refrigerator. I look down at my clammy hands, and my bruised arms. That's what you get for slamming your arm against a wooden door.

My mom sets a white plate in front of me. She puts my favorite food, pasta with meat sauce, on the plate with a fork. She then goes to the refrigerator again and grabs the 'Tropicana' orange juice, a glass cup, and pours the liquid into the cup. I eat my food, savoring every bite. Oh how good is it to eat an actual meal after several days of snacking on bananas and doritos.
_______________
Hey guys! I'm so excited to write this story. Hope you guys like it so far! Bye!