Chapter 7

"She's alive, you fool! I told you to make sure she's dead and now what?!" a man in a business suit was yelling out to his phone.

"Make sure to find her and finish your job... or else I'll get someone to finish your job along with you, understand?!" then he threw his phone, causing it to shatter on the floor.

He walked silently towards his table and took the picture frame that was placed there. It was a photo of him, a beautiful woman in white, and two boys.

I'll get the company no matter what. I'll get the company for you, darling... and for our sons. I'll get it back.

************************************************************************************************

"Yamada-sensei! Help!" yelled the first year, Nakajima Kento, who was covered in dirt and was looking so scared and in panic.

"Miyu!" Mr. Yamada immediately ran towards Kento who was carrying an unconscious Miyu on his back.

"Miyu!" Ryosuke ran closely behind his father, and Chinen also did the same.

"What happened?" All three asked when they reached Kento and Miyu.

"Let's bring senpai first to the clinic, Sensei... There's something I need to tell you."

************************************************************************************************

"I think someone is after senpai... A man was following her when I saw her earlier. At first, I thought it wasn't a big deal but when the man suddenly advanced towards her, I just pulled her to hide. It was really scary, Sensei." a wide-eyed Kento was saying. He still looked a bit in panic but he seemed more relaxed now compared to earlier.

"And? And did the guy find you? Did he do something to you? Is that why Miyu is unconscious now?" asked Chinen whose face was just a couple of centimeters away from Kento now.

"Ah... About that..."

"WHAT?!" Chinen was being a bit impatient. He was worried and he was scared. If Miyu's life was in danger, then so were theirs, since they are the ones helping her out.

"Well... Chinen-senpai..."

"What is it Kento?"

"You're too close. I haven't got my first kiss yet and I don't want the first to be with a man..."

Chinen's eyes bulged open in an instant and he suddenly backed away his face darkly colored red. He didn't realize how close his face was with Kento, he was just so curious as to what really happened.

"I... Gomen..." Chinen whispered, without even looking at Kento. The latter just smiled and then looked at Yamada-sensei, this time he looked serious.

"Yamada-sensei..." he began but before he can say anything, he suddenly pulled Yamada-sensei's sleeves and fell into a kneel.

"I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T MEAN IT! IT WAS ALL TO SUDDEN AND THAT'S THE ONLY THING I COULD THINK OF AND--"

"WAIT! What actually happened?" Yamada-sensei asked.

"What... did... you... do?!" Chinen asked as he was trying hard to hide his annoyance.

This kid is starting to get on my nerves!  Chinen thought, looking at Kento.

"I think I covered her mouth and nose a bit too hard when I pulled her to hide... I'm sorry." Kento answered looking away.

"You what?!" Chinen yelled.

"I said I'm sorry! It was all too sudden and we needed to hide!" He answered back.

"Stop it... Stop it, both of you. Kento, did you see the man's face? Are you sure he's really following Miyu?"