Chapter 5: A Surprise

A town. They all walked through and saw people walking down the street, Jack asked one where the closest polices station was, the man pointed towards a big building. The boys headed for it. When they walked in the man behind the desk looked at them. Jack went forward.
"Hi... I'm Jack and our plane crashed a long time ago"
John gave him the box, and more police came in.
"Who are you?" One asked
"Our planes crashed a long time ago and we've been walking for three days to get here" Chris said
Dave showed the police his chest and they all gasped, he had three marks all down his chest. They said they wanted to go home. The police officer said that they can go. The next day after spending the night with one of the police they Jack, Chris and Dave got on a plane.
"Why aren't you coming" Jack said to John
"I'm going home to my family in France, it was nice meeting you and I will never forget you. John replied
They waved and Jack went and sat down. The planes engine coughed and then started up, the plane taxied out to the runway and gained speed quickly. After twelve hours of flying the plane landed, and the boys stepped out. Jack saw his mum and dad and ran to both of them. Chris and Dave saw there parents. They both spent a long time cuddling there parents and then Jack asked if they could go home. Jack waved good bye to Dave and Chris, but they came up to him and hugged him. They said their goodbyes and then they left each other. Jack never saw either of them for fifteen years.
15 years later
Jack sat looking out the window of his house. Tomorrow was his 31st birthday and no one seemed to remember. suddenly there was a knock on the door he went to answer it and found a man he didn't recognise the man and asked what he wanted.
"Nice to see you to Jack" the man said
Jack didn't recognise his voice either
"I'm guessing you don't remember me" he said
Jack shook his head.
"The man gave pulled out a stick" it was shaped like a spear
Jack suddenly realised it was Dave.
"Ohhhhhhhh it's sooooo good to see you again" Jack said "have you still got the marks on your chest?"
Dave lifted his shirt and Jack saw his scars. Jack invited him in and they sat talking for hours, suddenly there was another knock. This time he recognised Chris and pulled him in to the house, they all sat down and talked about what they had done for the last fifteen years. Jack found out Chris was a doctor, and Dave a mechanic. They said they were staying the night. That night for dinner Jack found fish in his fridge and started to cook it, he gave Dave and Chris some. That night they went to bed and sleep. When Jack awoke he found Chris and Jack standing at the end of his bed.
"Happy birthday" they both said
Jack sat up when there was a knock on the door, he went to get it and saw another man. Deep down inside something told him he knew this man, and when he spoke Jack knew who it was.
"John?" Jack said
"Happy 31st birthday" John said
Jack invited him in and they spent the whole day talking. When night came Chris and Dave said they had to go, but John stayed for two nights. When john left Jack felt happy. He was glad the plane had crashed all those years ago..