Part 3

'I wonder when Bill will ba back...I mean it's not l-like I miss him or anything! So what should I do now?' Dipper explored the house, after he explored he went to the kitchen to find something to eat. Just then the doorbell rang, Dipper happily opened thinking it was Ford or Mabel...or maybe even Bill. 

But as soon as he opened it he recvied a punch to the gut. "Well well Dipper pines." Said the voice. Dipper knew that voice anywhere. "G-Gideon?" Gideon chuckled, "My my you sure have gotten dumber-" he cut himself off as he kicked dipper in the side. "And weaker since the last time I saw you." He said with venom in his voice. 

He hit Dipper in the head and Dipper was knocked out and Gideon called for one of his goons. "Take him to the warehouse make sure he doesn't leave!" The goon nodded and picked up Dipper and left and brought him to the warehouse.

A while later~

Bill came home excited to his little cute, sweet Dipper! "My pine tree bride I'm home~!" He got silence so he tried again louder this time. "Dipper my sweet if this is a joke you better come out I'm getting angry!" He shouted he started searching the house he couldn't find him. "Dipper where are you?!" He called. 

Then through all the chaos he found a note it read:

'Dear Bill, 

I have taken Dipper I still have a score to settle with him, hope you don't mind!

Sincerely,

Gideon Gleeful' 

Bill crumbled it up his eye Turing crimson red, he growled...'I'm coming my bride, and when I do I'll never let go ever again. Gleeful is in for a world a hurt when I find him! He's dead....

The thought of his beloved bride at the hands of...him made him even more mad. Now to find Dipper...

With Dipper~ 

When Dipper woke up and was punched in the face. "I hate you!" He was punched again

"You sent me to jail!" He got kicked in the side again.

"You made Mabel hate me!" He got slapped in the face

"You ruined my life!!" He punched him in the mouth. 

"STOP!" Everyone froze to see an angry Bill, "your dead Gleeful.." Bill growled. And thus began Gideon's torture

A/n: I just had to write this! Man now I have to think of a way to tortute Gideon oh god XD anyway I hope you enjoy~ and please review if it makes you happy! Bye bye~!