Foolish love

The last day of school thank god, walking through the halls to my locker with the girls then their he was all tall and muscular, in his foot balls jersey, with the rest of the football team, I was just someone they by passed in the hall, I was just one of those girls who'd stop and stare, Lola haut didn't even bother looking at them, crystal had a thing for will, sky didn't really notice them to busy in her own little world but she always said hi to Jackson her 'science buddy' they were both pretty wired in science mixing chemicals that really shouldn't be mixed, I remember once she tried to make a reaction on his head, with some copper and some sort of acid. It was so funny, nothing happened he just chased her round the class room. But she turned it around and rugby tackled him to the ground it was like they were best friends it was so funny. And me well I kind of had a thing for the team caption jay but to be honest every girl did, so I didn't see how I could stand out from anyone else, he wouldn't notice me even if I tried to make him notice me, so I just didn't tend to look at him when he was near me, I'd see him a practice, because sky liked to go and watch Jackson because he was 'Robbin' to her. It was nice the last day of school, just a load of fun really. Movies in class, longer lunch, water fights, after school party's, we weren't going this year because we were going to Spain and I couldn't wait till, we watched the boys after school well, we weren't really watching today we were to busy talking about our holiday, I could fell the stares on us as we weren't watching, I didn't know who it was but one of them kicked the foot ball at our heads I grabbed it and walked down with it, their jaws dropped open as they could see I was fuming.

"DO NOT THROW A FOOT BALL AT US JUST BECAUSE WERE NOT WATCHING,"

They just looked at me as if to say ' I'm sorry don't hurt me' all the cheer leaders were just laughing, they all probably thought I was another one if the boys, except I was wearing shorts and a strapless purple top, we all walked home And started to pack.

It was the finally the holidays we were in Spain for 6 whole weeks, in a summer house just the four of us it's going to be amazing me, Lola, crystal and sky. I know them all like the back of my hand.

Lola: don't take crap from no one, enjoys TV, likes to swim, be loud and loves music, hasn't had a lot of boyfriends, she hasn't found anyone who interests her.

Crystal: weird, likes to read, enjoys running around like an insane crazy person, likes to relax as well, always been interested in boys and just likes to be around her friends.

Sky: well there was only one way to describe her- MENTAL, she runs around the house screaming batman, he shoots people with her fingers, she thinks she James Bond, she has a pet unicorn 'Larry'. She's had a few boyfriends but not that many, most of them nothing like her at all, normal, boring kind of people, well boring compared to her. She had the biggest heart out of all of us pretty much, but she was the craziest out if all of us.

" melody!"

The girls downstairs where screaming. I was adding the last things to my suit cases. I was ready for the holidays and I couldn't wait for it just to be me and my girls for the holiday, I was going to miss this place though, not enough to come back but still. I lugged my baggage down the stairs hearing it clunk and clash as I stumbled down the stairs.

" a little help would be nice."

I said to my empty handed friends.

" oh right."

Lola took a few bags.

" what have you got in here rocks?"

" yes, now take my precious rocks to the car."

She laughed a little and we all bundled into the crowded car. The drive was only 10 minutes but it was claustrophobic in here and I wanted to get out, like now. I hated being in tight spaces. Once the car stopped, I opened the door and flew out, breathing in the non-toxic air.

" OMG A PLAN, LARRY WERE GOING TO HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!"

Sky screamed at the top of her voice. She started to shake her body, dancing maybe? We all grabbed our bags and headed to where we'd board the plane. We bundled our bags into the bag thing area thing. I don't know what it's called. Sky called it ' mushroom checker' but you know. We were in for a long plane ride, so I plan to sleep, if sky can be quiet for that long.

-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*_ four hours later_-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

We'd finally reached Spain, I was ready to go swimming and tan and eat, I was hungry. We grabbed the luggage and pulled into 3 taxis, okay we're girls we had a lot of stuff, it was a 20 minute drive, it wasn't as claustrophobic but I couldn't breath properly, I just wanted to get out and find the biggest room! That was my goal. I had to have the biggest room! Once we'd arrived at the summer house the taxis dropped all the luggage as well and sped of Into the distance. I swear all jaws dropped at the same time, we starred at the house, it was a clean white colour, it was 6 stories high by the looks of it and I scanned the windows, I wanted the one with the balcony, ummmmmm......... 3rd floor .............. 3 doors from the .... Left and ,...... 4 from the right, we wondered in and everyone dropped there bags but me, they looked around in amazement, while I thought i would steel the room I wanted. I could here sky screaming

" nana nana nana nana batman !!!!!!!!"

While probably running in circles. I walked out the stairs and another set and another to find the 3rd floor, and I was on the right side, I wandered didn't he corridor looking in every room.

1st door: small, quaint, bed, night stand, windows, blank, cute but not me.

2nd door: bigger, boring, bed, night stand, bathroom, not big enough.

3rd room: just not me, just don't even go their

4th room: big, spacious, bed, night stand, lots of windows, balcony, wardrobe, stereo, on suite, desk, draws and a door with a lock and the key inside the door, great."

This was the room for me, I screamed down the stairs

" I found my room!!!!!!"

I could hear them trampling each other to get up the stairs. I could hear Lola scream and crystal bash the floor.

" haha I bet you all"

Sky screamed running to my room.

" ohhhhhhhh, I wast this room!!!! Why did you get it. That's so unfair."

" I got it because I went looking you were to busy running around like a loon."

I stated happily as the others joined her at the door of my room. Sky pouted like a five year old and them ran down the hall claiming her room was better than mine, I locked my door so they couldn't steel my room and I walked over to sky's room that was ' better' than mine, I worked through, it was second biggest had almost everything I had but she didn't have the balcony. I watched as Lola and crystal searched for their rooms and disappeared through the doors. It was around 9:00 pm and I needed food, I went into the kitchen, it was empty so I called the girls and told them I was going to the store for food. I jumped int the car and drove to the supermarket that was near by, I brought cereals, chocolates, I've creams, Oreos, other biscuits, and other things to make lunch and dinner. And headed home. When I got back a strange car was in the way so I parked next to it and walked inside.

" girls there's a strange car parked ou- side."

My jaw dropped.

" hi."

He smirked at me, well this summer was going to be interesting.